Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 4/24/09
Today's pic is of from Biff.

[Image: blackie.jpg]
Spider pig, spider pig...does whatever a spider pig does....
Which is to induce vomiting.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
and for an added bonus he shoots webbing from his spider-moobs too!

*the sad thing is though, you'll notice the kid movies on the shelf. More than likely this is somebody's dad! If I was that kid I would pray that this photo never ended up on a message board somewhere.

....wait a sec.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Seing that he's dressed up like that, I'm guessing that those are his movies. And he's never been laid. No need to worry about the kid thing.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Seing that he's dressed up like that, I'm guessing that those are his movies. And he's never been laid. No need to worry about the kid thing.

Good point! Didn't think of that.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
linzi Wrote:Spider pig, spider pig...does whatever a spider pig does....

I'll go along this same line of thinking and say . . .

I would hope that he had a camera with a timer to take this picture.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
So fat he just chit a gaming console.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
"With great power comes great APPETITE."
I can't even think of a way to photoshop that one... I'm kind of speechless.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
If by speechless you mean "trying to keep bile down," I'm right with you.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
The news is that spiderman is pregnant.

SPIDERWOMAN!!!!!!
He sure has little feet.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Aren't some spiders Asexual?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Hank was asked to test the durability of a new synthetic rubber and he decided to have some fun with it.

-Jiggy- Wrote:*the sad thing is though, you'll notice the kid movies on the shelf. More than likely this is somebody's dad! If I was that kid I would pray that this photo never ended up on a message board somewhere.
You'll also notice a Super Nintendo down in the corner. That's definitely his.
Mad Dog Wrote:Aren't some spiders Asexual?

This guy is definitely the exception to Nature's rule.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.