Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic Opening in Wyoming
Monday April 27th, Clyde Park south of 54th (54th St. exit off 131). Thought you might like to know.

As you were.
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
Woohoo!

I had seen ads in the job section of the paper saying they were looking for managers, but hadn't known where the location would be. I know quite a few people who are very excited that GR is finally getting a Sonic.
BWN 7 Wrote:Monday April 27th, Clyde Park south of 54th (54th St. exit off 131). Thought you might like to know.

As you were.

For a southern boy who grew up with 3 Sonics in his hometown, this makes me happy.

FYI, if this summer you need something to quench your thirst on a hot day go and get a Route 44 Cherry Limeade!! :thumbup:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:
BWN 7 Wrote:Monday April 27th, Clyde Park south of 54th (54th St. exit off 131). Thought you might like to know.

As you were.

For a southern boy who grew up with 3 Sonics in his hometown, this makes me happy.

FYI, if this summer you need something to quench your thirst on a hot day go and get a Route 44 Cherry Limeade!! :thumbup:
You're like the 4th person to tell me that - I am definitely trying one of those ASAP
My Sister/bro in law lived in M'boro for 4 years and when I visited them I remember taking my niece to Sonic several times.

But, those memories wont keep me from visiting my own personal Sonic in the next couple weeks
Wowie Groovie !
GR Press says 850 Facebook members plan to be there @ 6:00 am Monday when it opens.....

Yeah, I'll wait a while before experiencing my first Sonic.
Tater tots and grilled cheese samich. Yumm. I had a sonic across from my office in St. Louis. Great shakes too!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
They have something called a Hickory burger too. Pretty good. It's just a hickory sauce and finely chopped onions.

Also, they serve their full menu all day. So you can go at supper time and get one of their bad ass breakfast burritos.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.