Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 4/27/09
I'll let you know when the pics stop coming from Biff.

[Image: soccerturd.jpg]
The one South Park character that you don't want to meet....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
No one could figure out why a sentient humanoid piece of shit chose a soccer game as the place to reveal himself to the rest of humanity.
Wowie Groovie !
Physical evidence of the long-standing American opinion that soccer (or "futbol") is a giant piece of shit.
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
I am NOT a piece of shit! I am Baby Ruth!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Announcer:

"Introducing the Rochesssttttteeeeeerrrr Flooooooooateeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrssss! and their mascot Two Flush Timmy!"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Hidey ho!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:Howdy ho!

fixed it...unless you really think it looks like Ned Flanders
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: turd.gif]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:[Image: turd.gif]

The Lions draft, franchise, in pictures.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
admin Wrote:Howdy ho!

fixed it...unless you really think it looks like Ned Flanders

"Hidey ho" would be the more accurate spelling....

Wikipedia:
His high-pitched greeting, "Heigh-di-ho", was equally recognizable and became one of the most quoted lines from the show's first season.
i hear howdy ho....

everyone can eat it
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i hear howdy ho....

but I am wrong, as usual

Fixed
Rock Monster Wrote:
Opus Wrote:[Image: turd.gif]

The Lions draft, franchise, in pictures.

Wow, that's quite possibly the funniest photoshop/quote combos I've seen

Well done both of you, I owe you a beer.
Wowie Groovie !
Life is a shit sandwitch, The more bread you have the less shit you taste.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
In an attempt to help the world's starving, the WHO has developed a fan favorite....

"IT'S MR. PLUMPYNUT!!!!!!!!"

Now appearing at sporting events around the world.