Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiring a new asst. producer
I repeal my vote for IPJ, and cast it for Becky.
Wowie Groovie !
BWN 7 Wrote:I submit the Asst. Producer has to have a rack equal to or nicer than yours.

I'm not entirely sure I'm supposed to say this, but if/when we get an asst. producer, I think it may be a guy.
So, you're out of luck. Unless he's rocking some nice moobs.

I'm hoping he's mildly attractive and willing to experiment.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
marissa Wrote:
BWN 7 Wrote:I submit the Asst. Producer has to have a rack equal to or nicer than yours.

I'm not entirely sure I'm supposed to say this, but if/when we get an asst. producer, I think it may be a guy.

What like with other dudes ?
Wowie Groovie !
Marissa is one of those crazy girls where you need a safe word....she's got a recip saw with a flopper on it....it's not for her.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
marissa Wrote:

Bob had bitch tits.

[Image: Fight_Club_ID_by_psychol_bob.jpg]
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Marissa is one of those crazy girls where you need a safe word....she's got a recip saw with a flopper on it....it's not for her.

Well, if any of that is even remotely true, or even if it's all just wild speculation, I uncast my vote for Becky, and re-cast it for Marissa
Wowie Groovie !
marissa Wrote:

Is there already someone in mind for the position?
What if the new game on Monday morning has something to do with picking the new assistant producer? And Name That Tune? And Dumber Than Zane? And Sportier Than Thou, all rolled in to one thing!? OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!!!1!!!eleven!!!!!!11!!!!!one!!!!

[Image: scanners4.jpg]
What about Carmen? She's quick on her feet.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:What about Carmen? She's quick on her feet.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A[/youtube]
Whatever happened to Carmen? She had the great background laugh whenever Joe's mic was on. It's tough to keep track of the revolving door of interns
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Titan! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Marissa is one of those crazy girls where you need a safe word....she's got a recip saw with a flopper on it....it's not for her.

Well, if any of that is even remotely true, or even if it's all just wild speculation, I uncast my vote for Becky, and re-cast it for Marissa

And I don't have curtains... If you want to watch Wink

Also, I think there is someone in mind. Maybe. Not that I actually know anything; I'm just an intern.

Plus, Carmen had to take a break for a while, and I think that break may have turned permanent.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
It used to be easy back in the Andrew the Well Spoken Cuban and Loose Wendy days when they had lots of Airtime and Internviews.

When was the last Internview, anyway?
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE SHOW
Internviews made me cringe, but I couldn't stop listening. I bet Marissa is super excited just thinking about the possibility of doing one and having it immortalized on air. And she can go with the flow quite well
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Am I the only one who thinks the show would flourish with a female view point ?
Wowie Groovie !
a female would only work if she was ocassionally the first to ask "what are you wearing" and "you need a sponge don't you"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan! Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the show would flourish with a female view point ?

yep you are the only one
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
marissa Wrote:
jg24 Wrote:Is there really that much to do for Joe, and how ever many interns? I'm sure they are able to stay busy, but what do they actually do that takes so much time? I'm just asking, because I have no idea how a radio show works.

Honestly there really is a lot to do. Plus, I think, next week we're going down to just three interns: Me, Alexsss, and maybe a new girl.

With how many calls we're getting, an intern is needed throughout most segments to answer phones; Joe edits audio and pulls segments throughout the entire day; logs of the show are made; videos are posted to the web page; audio is pulled from videos; Best Of for Saturday is done; advertisements for the week are planned; Joe makes promos for every day; etc...

so really what does he do all day? :think:
certainlycertainly Wrote:Whatever happened to Carmen? She had the great background laugh whenever Joe's mic was on. It's tough to keep track of the revolving door of interns

Carmen's laugh was annoying as hell and made me want to punch myself in the yamsack every time I heard her.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan! Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the show would flourish with a female view point ?

That's not going to happen. The listening audience of both sexes would revolt.
admin Wrote:
certainlycertainly Wrote:Whatever happened to Carmen? She had the great background laugh whenever Joe's mic was on. It's tough to keep track of the revolving door of interns

Carmen's laugh was annoying as hell and made me want to punch myself in the yamsack every time I heard her.

Wow that's harsh. How do you really feel ? :lol:

I loved ehr laugh, and thought it was really funny whenever her laughter would sneak onto the air
Wowie Groovie !
How gay do you have to be to not enjoy Carmen's laugh?

Flourish? Eh. It could work but it'd have to be a chick the guys were 100% comfortable with that acted as if she was just one of the guys. Sadly, my "Fire Hot Wings and replace him with Stephanie Webb" campaign is still only one person strong.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown

I seem to remember a while back the guys talked about female voices on morning radio shows. If I recall, members of both sexes called in to say they found women's voices to be too much in the morning.

Not that I agree or disagree, I just remember a conversation about this very thing.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:How gay do you have to be to not enjoy Carmen's laugh?

Flourish? Eh. It could work but it'd have to be a chick the guys were 100% comfortable with that acted as if she was just one of the guys. Sadly, my "Fire Hot Wings and replace him with Stephanie Webb" campaign is still only one person strong.

Sadly, Stephanie Webb is the one gal the guys have the most history with on air and it still is not as comfortable as when it's just them, or them with a guy they know. She's a great person, but she doesn't dish it out or as naturally let loose with them.

This hypothetical perfect woman member of the show would have to:
be perverted,
have an enjoyable, genuine, and not overdone laugh,
contribute in a non-self-conscious manner,
have an attractive voice,
dish it out without being prickly,
have a great sense of humor,
be a good story-teller,
& be intelligent, but at least occasionally humble.

Being able to beat Zane in some sort of feats of strength contest, bold enough to attempt/assist in stunts, being cool with but not contributing to farts, and throwing in the occasional apt "that's what (s)he said" are all bonuses.
Hey maybe if they got a little bigger they could recruit in Lisa Lampinelli.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Nah, Lampinelli is way too prone to monsterous swear words.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Nah, Lampinelli is way too prone to monsterous swear words.
And would have a hard time fitting in the studio.

ZING!!
BWN 7 Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:Nah, Lampinelli is way too prone to monsterous swear words.

ZING!!
Oh yeah, she's huge. :roll:

[Image: lisa-lampanelli1235414457.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
well she is....she takes up the whole picture :?
plumpenut Wrote:well she is....she takes up the whole picture :?

HA !

If she were a full time member of the show I think I'd have to stop listening
Wowie Groovie !
We should all chip in and by that necklace for Queenie
-Jiggy- Wrote:
BWN 7 Wrote:

ZING!!
Oh yeah, she's huge. :roll:

[Image: lisa-lampanelli1235414457.jpg]
Not only is she huge, she robbed some little old lady of her sweater and pearls, and robbed some struggling rapper of his bling!!!
Plus she is exactly what I imagine Kurt Busch's mom sounding and looking like. She is even wearing the Black Women's Shirt.
Who is this Steve character?
-Good evening, Scotty
Eff you guys I love Lisa Lampanelli.
That's what she said.
I'm looking forward to this new "producer Steve." It really seems like the goal of it is to take some of the load off Joe and give him more air time. That can only be a good thing as more time with Joe and Zane around each other will eventually lead to another screaming match and "latchkey a-hole" moments. Hopefully this guy just isn't a D-Bag.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
certainlycertainly Wrote:I'm looking forward to this new "producer Steve." It really seems like the goal of it is to take some of the load off Joe and give him more air time. That can only be a good thing as more time with Joe and Zane around each other will eventually lead to another screaming match and "latchkey a-hole" moments. Hopefully this guy just isn't a D-Bag.
This is the first that I've heard of "Producer Steve"
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
certainlycertainly Wrote:I'm looking forward to this new "producer Steve." It really seems like the goal of it is to take some of the load off Joe and give him more air time. That can only be a good thing as more time with Joe and Zane around each other will eventually lead to another screaming match and "latchkey a-hole" moments. Hopefully this guy just isn't a D-Bag.
This is the first that I've heard of "Producer Steve"

They have talked about him a couple times now when harassing Joe. I think Zane was the only one to say his name...if that is even his real name.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

i hate him already. how can they put so much thought into whether a game should stay or go but a new member to the show is done almost willy nilly?

get more interns not a paid employee, dummies.