Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiring a new asst. producer
certainlycertainly Wrote:...will eventually lead to another screaming match and "latchkey a-hole" moments.

one of my favorite moments ever. along with "stupid dick" though I don't recall the context of that one.
-Good evening, Scotty
beckyp Wrote:
certainlycertainly Wrote:I'm looking forward to this new "producer Steve." It really seems like the goal of it is to take some of the load off Joe and give him more air time. That can only be a good thing as more time with Joe and Zane around each other will eventually lead to another screaming match and "latchkey a-hole" moments. Hopefully this guy just isn't a D-Bag.

i hate him already. how can they put so much thought into whether a game should stay or go but a new member to the show is done almost willy nilly?

get more interns not a paid employee, dummies.

I think we can at least give the guy a shot. If he doesn't mesh with the guys very well, they'll end up dumping him off the show. There's a certain type of personality that it takes to be on this show, and if he isn't it, he isn't going to last. I just hope he doesn't try too hard right away.
Steve the board op from Albany I think is the steve being referenced.

When does he start?
They keep saying a couple weeks, so I would assume sometime in June. However, they say the same things about the new website, so it might be next January
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
I think Assistant Producer Steve would be too prestigious of a title, after all, Joe was merely Intern Joe first. Steve's title should be abbreviated: ass. prod. Although i'm not sure they can say that on the radio.

(This was inspired by reading an article about errors on the Stanley Cup, including this unfortunate abbreviation: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nhl_experts__32/ept_sports_nhl_experts-693641254-1242914122.jpg?ymKFvSBDkeLafN.o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_ ... BDkeLafN.o</a><!-- m --> )
I think he should be Nameless Steve until he's proven himself.
Wowie Groovie !
beckyp Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:You should only hire becky if you want POISON on the airwaves.

i'd have their balls in a jar by the end of the first week.
Adding to your rather extensive collection are you? just remember not to mistake ball jars and jenkem jars lol. So when the new guy comes are you going to take joe "on a ride" or send him "to a farm where he can run around with other producers and have lots of space" if you do i don't suggest the same method that you used on your hamster, your anal cavity can only stretch so much and joe would probably thrash around enough to cause some serious damage. jk lol
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
He starts June 1st, and it'll be interesting to see just how he fits in. I'm sure the interviewing was pretty extensive, though. I can't imagine it could be too much of a disaster.
I think after today he is officially BIG STEVE because he doesn't want to be called that by the show members and thus it should be his name.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:I think after today he is officially BIG STEVE because he doesn't want to be called that by the show members and thus it should be his name.

I second that motion! :thumbup:
What? I didn't do it.
misstiger10 Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:I think after today he is officially BIG STEVE because he doesn't want to be called that by the show members and thus it should be his name.

I second that motion! :thumbup:

It is thus officially 3rd'ed by the Titan! and therefore shall be referened by all board members until a new Official name is bestowed upon

Big Steve
Wowie Groovie !
Thanks guys. Big Grin
steev Wrote:Thanks guys. Big Grin

You're welcome Big Grin
What? I didn't do it.
Is your rack bigger than Marissa's?
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
BWN 7 Wrote:
Is your rack bigger than Marissa's?
marissa?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Chewy.....the giver of strapperons
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"