Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, enough is enough, I'm done too.
With Finals !

What ? Did you think I was going to say something else ?

:lol:
Wowie Groovie !
I was hoping for something interesting, yes.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
My only thought was I was sure I had nothing to do with it this time.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
YAY TITAN! You can join the super secret "Done with Finals" club!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
-Jiggy- Wrote:My only thought was I was sure I had nothing to do with it this time.

[drop]Yeah, i'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that.[/drop]

Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Congrats!! Just remember us when you have your photo shoots with SI for the swimsuit issue.

Big Grin
Titan! Wrote:With Finals !

What ? Did you think I was going to say something else ?

think... hope, whatever :lol:
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
airhornahole Wrote:Congrats!! Just remember us when you have your photo shoots with SI for the swimsuit issue.

Big Grin

You got it.
Wowie Groovie !
Damn. And to think I was all excited at the prospect of not seeing that horribly offensive and obscene avatar any more.....
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
Titan! Wrote:
a-hole Wrote:Congrats!! Just remember us when you have your photo shoots with SI for the swimsuit issue.

Big Grin

You got it.

I know of someone that may be of assistance, if you need someone to oil up the models... Confusedhifty:
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:
a-hole Wrote:Congrats!! Just remember us when you have your photo shoots with SI for the swimsuit issue.

Big Grin

You got it.

I know of someone that may be of assistance, if you need someone to oil up the models... Confusedhifty:
Conversation between RM and Titan when this glorious day finally comes(in true Dumb and Dumber fashion)

Titan - Okay, I need that assistant now to oil the models!!
RM - Well you are in luck!!! There is a town about 10 miles south and I'm sure you can find some help there.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.