Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Force One over the Hudson
Sounds like a supreme case of arrogance to me. I bet this was done on Obama's order while he was in the plane. Douche Bag.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04...er_ny.html
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
They talked about it this morning on the show. Wasn't it empty except for the pilots (don't feel like reading it)? But, yes, it was such a d-bag thing to do.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
From what I know Obama wasn't in the plane, the 747 used was actually the backup Air Force One. It was being used for a photoshoot of some sort.
Honestly, to me, it dosn't really matter if he was on the Effing plane or not. This is the first cue of what I will predict is an avalanche of arrogance we will witness first hand over the next four years. Where is the outrage? Had this little stunt been pulled under a Republician Adminstration, the News outlets would be absolutely howling. As it is there is barely a peep.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I think it was a dumbass move, given that most people in NYC are probably going to freak out when they see a low flying 747 coming at the city, and especially knowing that the DOD told NYC authorities about what would happen, and then told them to not let the public know ahead of time what was going on.

Don't happen, though, to really see it as an arrogant move. Just a really, really dumb one.
I see it as arrogance.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't really see what's so arrogant about it.
It's STUPID for sure, but what about this screams arrogance?
Mark the Valet Wrote:I don't really see what's so arrogant about it.
It's STUPID for sure, but what about this screams arrogance?

It's Obamas planes now. He'll do with it what he sees fit. Up to and including buzzing the Statue of Liberty. Arrogance times ten.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...01372.html

Of course now in hind site, they are issuing profuse appologys and some staffer will hang, but don't doubt this is the under laying attitude of this administration.
All for a photo op of Air Force one with the Statue of Liberty. Apparently, the government has spent so many trillions of dollars, they can't hire computer graphics hack to simply photoshop the picture. Hell I bet someone on this board could do a half decent job of it.

Really stupid to NOT tell the public. As far as I've heard Obama said he didn't know it was going on, and granted, there are a lot of things on his plate, so keeping tabs on his plane might not be his priority. Its not like they park it on the White House lawn.
I HATED George W. Bush and I'll tell you right now that if the tables were turned, I'd still think it was an unbelievably stupid move to pull. The word "Arrogant" doesn't apply here.
I agree with Mark, I still don't see any of this as being arrogant. Just dumb. Ignorant too, in the fact that it was felt no sort of public warning would be needed, but not arrogant.
It's a move of arrogance which follows many other arrogant moves. Who does Obama think he is? He's an arrogant man child that's who.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You know, as I've been thinking more about it, I'm willing to say that it was an arrogant move on the part of Obama's administration, but not on the specific part of Obama himself. From what I've heard, Obama didn't order the undertaking, but rather it was somebody else within his appointed administration.
If that is true, then it wasn't Obama's arrogance but I still contend, based on the first 100 days, that Obama is an arrogant man child.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
arrogance:

"We don't need to tell the public...why worry their pretty little heads? Just buzz the effing Statue."
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Has anyone here seen the "Air Force One" show on the History channel? Nothing happens with the movement of those planes with out White House knowledge or approval. At least that is the way it was under GWB.

Ok, let's assume for a moment that neither Obama had and Idea that this flight was to take place. What does that say about the smartest man who has ever taken the helm in the White House and his organizational leadership? Every other White house staff before him have been able to control those "Rogues" over at the U.S. Air force who are in charge of putting those Birds in the air.
This thread should not be titled Air Force One over the hudson anyway, because it was not Air Force One that was over the hudson, it was their back-up which is not called Air Force One. Also, the President does not keep tabs on a plane, if he does he shouldn't, because there are way more important things he should be doing. I am sure someone inside the whitehouse administration knows exactly where they are all the time, just not Obama or Bush.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Sorry Z, your splitting hairs cause this is your guy. Someone in the administration appointed by Obama ordered this to take place, And for the life of me I do not believe Obama was not informed of this publicity stunt before hand. I believe he is a liar when he said "golly gee, nobody told me."
And technically if he is not on the plane then it is not "Air Force One" But jeeze Z, HE RIDES IN THOSE EXACT PLANES and we pay for them. Take off your blinders.
Not true at all Mad Dog, I voted McCain all the way and never even considered Obama. I am neither a democrat or republican, not liberal or conservative and I get a good laugh when someone takes a statement I make and believes it to be for either side. I clearly said the President should NEVER worry about where a god damned plane is at because they should have way more important things to do.

I would take great offense if Obama did know it was going to happen, which is why I tend to believe the President when he says he didn't know because he shouldn't know what those planes are doing unless he is on one. If they are even remotely on his radar he should not be the President in the first place because he is clearly not doing his job, which is to run a country, not keep track of silly planes.

This was the backup to Air Force One (which it is called even on the ground because it is never used unless the president is on it or it is in route to pick up the president, much like Air Force Two is the name of the plane for the VP. Thus this one isn't even good enough to have a chance to carry the President unless Air Force One breaks down terribly and Obama sure as hell better no know where it is or what is going on with it because that is someone else's job.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Don't get me, don't get me wrong man, and Murphy Lee ain't dumb, man
'Cuz if the shoe is on the shelf you should have some, man
You can not sit up and tell me that you have none, man
You may not have three or four but you got one, man

I said "Give me two pairs
I need two pairs"
So I can get to stompin' in my air force ones
Stompin' in my air force ones

Holy shit . . . i'm on a different wave length

but I LOVE the song!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!