Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual American Idol final four?
For the last few years the guys have drawn names and sung the songs for the last few weeks of American Idol. I look forward to this every year but I haven't heard anything about it this time around. I hope the Swine Flu parody doesn't take the place of the A.I. "competition". That would be a shame.
Well, the final four is determined this week. There's not really anything to talk about until now. I believe they mentioned it yesterday and Joe seemed fairly excited to do it again. I assume they'll mention it tomorrow and pick names on Monday or Tuesday.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
nah Im sure they will try something different because that is working so well :eh:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I want to hear Free Beer's beautiful singing voice.
me too remember Mr Tambourine man from last year?
Remember MMMMMMMMMMM from yesterday? That free beer has some pipes! It's like a tiny angel singing in my ear. Satan was an angel at one time right? Wink
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I love that song and chuckled out loud at FB's performance. It's not his fault we were all blown away first thing by a giddy Joe rendition of Piggy Flu.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
They didn't happen to select finalist today, did they? I didn't get to listen much.
I haven't been able to listen for a few weeks. Are they doing this?
dont think so
No. They didn't do it since they never picked names and the final 4 became the final 3 last night. This blows. The American Idol bet was a personal favorite of mine. Sad
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown