Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you normal?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wilk4.com/humor/humorm208.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wilk4.com/humor/humorm208.htm</a><!-- m -->

I can tell you I am not normal
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Wow that was a trip! I'm in the 98%.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Holy eff, they are reading my mind man...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Holy eff, they are reading my mind man...

They have been all along!! (don don don . . . evil laughter)
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
*raises hand* 98% here.

On a side note I've had this done to me before, I knew what was coming and yet still gave the same answer. :wtf:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
98%. And I thought I was special.
I can count to potatoe
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I can count to potatoe

How about a brazilian?
Queenie Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:I can count to potatoe

How about a brazilian?

No thanks I'll take a cab
Wowie Groovie !
2%... I feel left out. Sad
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:2%... I feel left out. Sad
join the club
Did you think Cucumber too?

There may be an underlying thought to it though, cause I was eating lunch which is a Subway Sandwhich that has cucumber on it.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Did you think Cucumber too?

There may be an underlying thought to it though, cause I was eating lunch which is a Subway Sandwhich that has cucumber on it.
holy shit :wtf: seriously ???? that is what i thought lol
Philly Mike Wrote:
Opus Wrote:Did you think Cucumber too?

holy shit :wtf: seriously ???? that is what i thought lol

you thought of cucumber becaue Opus had cucumbers on his sammich?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I believe a cucumber is technically a fruit.

I thought tomato first, but then remembered it was a fruit.
Queenie Wrote:I believe a cucumber is technically a fruit.

I thought tomato first, but then remembered it was a fruit.
the next thing on my mind was celery though.
but yeah cucumber is somewhere in that gray area, because a fruit is a part of a plant that contains seeds but a veggie can be a nonsweet fruit of any of numerous herbaceous plant, in that case it could be a veggie. I don't know if that is more of a lax definition.
defying all odds I am normal :?:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I totally agree with you Mike. My second thought was an effin carrot. So I am in that 98%. Eff you and you effin awesome website/games/riddles/whateverintheeff stuff. Wink
I don't eat vegetables and I actually paused like a dumbass before "onion" popped into my head. I'm only surprised it was nothing phallic shaped.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:I don't eat vegetables and I actually paused like a dumbass before "onion" popped into my head. I'm only surprised it was nothing phallic shaped.

I like the way you almost thought. Can I join the list of your stalkers?
carrot has 6 letters, don't know if that has anything to do with anything.

i did think of carrot by the way.
dingdongyo Wrote:carrot has 6 letters, don't know if that has anything to do with anything.

So you diss P. Mike's posts in another topic and then join in on one. WTF?? :wtf:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:carrot has 6 letters, don't know if that has anything to do with anything.

So you diss P. Mike's posts in another topic and then join in on one. WTF?? :wtf:

i found this one interesting.
Opus Wrote:
Torque Wrote:I don't eat vegetables and I actually paused like a dumbass before "onion" popped into my head. I'm only surprised it was nothing phallic shaped.

I have a list of stalkers?! Damn, please forward me this list you speak of, I can stop paying for it now.
Torque Wrote:
Opus Wrote:

I have a list of stalkers?! Damn, please forward me this list you speak of, I can stop paying for it now.
:wtf: paying ????
Joking, I'm not really procuring sex for $$$ yet.
IM NORMAL!!!!!!!!! I guess that shows those people who called me crazy Big Grin... Then again they were calling me crazy after I hijacked a school bus and tried to evade the police all while wearing a chicken suit jk Smile
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:IM NORMAL!!!!!!!!! I guess that shows those people who called me crazy Big Grin... Then again they were calling me crazy after I hijacked a school bus and tried to evade the police all while wearing a chicken suit jk Smile
at least you had some clothes on
well it wasn't so much a suit as the hat from a chicken costume and some feathers glued to my body.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:well it wasn't so much a suit as the hat from a chicken costume and some feathers glued to my body.
Still not nude..