Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHat is the name of that mexican music
What is the name of that Mexican music that Zane drops when something gross comes up?
mexican hat dance?
More importantly, what are the names of the songs used for the new bump music?
houseboat Wrote:More importantly, what are the names of the songs used for the new bump music?

Look here for more information on bump music.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
beckyp Wrote:mexican hat dance?

Nah, you're confused. It's obviously that song called Tequilla.
Queenie Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:More importantly, what are the names of the songs used for the new bump music?

Look here for more information on bump music.
They've added a few since that list was made.
Generally it's referred to as "the Mexican Hat Dance"
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Generally it's referred to as "the Mexican Hat Dance"

Bah, quit trying to mislead the newbie. That song is clearly Tequilla.
No no, it's "La Cucaracha," duh.
Arriba! Arriba! (that means: run! border patrol is coming!)
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Hat dance?????...seriously guys, be nice. It's La Bamba.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
dandy327 Wrote:What is the name of that Mexican music that Zane drops when something gross comes up?
Don't you think you're being a little racist??? Isn't there a better term we can use besides...*whispers* Mexican.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:
dandy327 Wrote:What is the name of that Mexican music that Zane drops when something gross comes up?
Don't you think you're being a little racist??? Isn't there a better term we can use besides...*whispers* Mexican.

Swine Flu music?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
The Mexican Hat Dance & Swine flu H1N1 are official sponsors of...

[Image: mexican-baseball-lg.gif]
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.