Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 5/1/09
Sorry everyone, got delayed. Today's pic is from 0rz0ski

[Image: counterbalance.jpg]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the first openly gay Transformer: Mouth Party.
Wowie Groovie !
does it come in pink?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
We all ride in a gay yellow car, a gay yellow car, a gay yellow car . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
In the race for fuel efficiency more companies are seeking fossil fuel alternatives. One such company has apparently developed the first vehicle to run on shame.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
it's the new bankruptcy car from GM, take note in the unique unfinished design, representing the lack of money.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The next vehicle that Titan will pull his pants down and take a picture of himself in.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:The next vehicle that Titan will pull his pants down and take a picture of himself in.

I had to look at the picture again...cause I would have figured you were talking about a multi-colored 1994 Civic with a plastic passenger side window
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:does it come in pink?

[Image: pink.gif]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus is the winner...that is awesome!