Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fri. 05.01.2009
I only received segments 1-14. Anybody else have this issue? Wondering if there was anything particularly life changing that I missed.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Same here. What's up with that?
Usually when they just miss a segment or two, they add it in the following day. Hopefully that happens this time.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
it's almost 10:30 on monday and I've still got nothing. anyone know what is going on?
Nothing from Monday, or nothing as in the missing segments from Friday?

If it's the latter, I don't think you can expect to get those last three segments from Friday's show.
Yeah, usually when they forget to post the last couple segments, it's there first thing the following morning. At this point, there's little hope.
potthole Wrote:Nothing from Monday, or nothing as in the missing segments from Friday?

If it's the latter, I don't think you can expect to get those last three segments from Friday's show.

You mean 2?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Yeah, that also.
Here it is Wednesday. There is no hope.
-Good evening, Scotty
Did anyone actually email them?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I did Friday afternoon. A week later and... nothing.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I did not email them for the lack-of-balls reason that I figured many others had and I didn't want to email and seem petty. So I was silent and petty.
That's why you specifically do e-mail Zane. It's fun to toughtalk him because USUALLY (obviously not this time) he fixes the podcast and then tries to toughtalk you back. It's cute.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:That's why you specifically do e-mail Zane. It's fun to toughtalk him because USUALLY (obviously not this time) he fixes the podcast and then tries to toughtalk you back. It's cute.

*drop* You sound like you're gay */drop*
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
If you're going to quote a drop as least quote it properly.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:If you're going to quote a drop as least quote it properly.

*drop* OMG. Who. The. Hell. Cares! */drop*
There ya go! See? That wasn't hard. Wink

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I didn't feel like starting a new thread but the Weds 5 13 15 and 5 13 16 segments were the same. Anything interesting happen in the last local break?