• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Word Story
Biff and Potthole
Wowie Groovie !
didn't really care.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
They just wanted
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
everybody to get
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
tight red thongs
What? I didn't do it.
and light that
shines brighter than
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
the night light
What? I didn't do it.
so they could
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
do what they
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
have planned for
so many years
The special moment
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
lasted 2 minutes
What? I didn't do it.
and left them
bruised and worn
What? I didn't do it.
and wanting more
of the hot,
sweety, toxicating sex.
The lights turned
What? I didn't do it.
off and everybody
quickly got naked
Zane, of course
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
got the nerve
What? I didn't do it.
to grab joe's
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
big purple flopper
,an exotic fish
and a huge
bowl of fried
octopus and a
large glass of
fresh man spunk
. Joe drank it
What? I didn't do it.
happilly and grabbed
his belt buckle
Our summary so far......

Once upon a there was a nappy headed ho who ate so very little of her breakfast that she died from malnutrition. The autopsy revealed she didn't eat enough bananas or rice cakes. That's where I came in and start my case. I'm not sure yet why someone wants to fart but rest assured the guilty party will be caught.

Now, this "farter" is a real jackass. He likes too scoop and feed, his name has become synonymous with all that's wrong with society. I walk into A bar full of suspicious characters. Through the dim lighting I notice a midget stripper. "She'll have info" the bartender said. He's a friend who keeps me informed of all ruthless information to help my cases.

As I approached possessed cats that often pee fire, I was suprised they said nothing. But the stench was so bad he turned out to be a a drag queen with large fake diamonds. He said as he sashayed like a princess, "What's up girls?" I could tell he liked the way he looked. His schwanz was ready for action.

Once Zane calmed down, he grabbed the evidence I need if you wear gloves and a surgical mask you can stompthrough any slum. Then a bird magically appeared from the chocolate starfish as Zane delightfully licks his fingers. "I'm uncomfortable, I got wood stuck down a hole."

Now what will happen next is something that seems kinda gay but this midget said "Don't step on my head please." I did it out of spite and heard a loud bang in the cavernous midsection
Of Rosie O'Donnel. The stench of Kurt Bush's finger was beyond belief. It smelled like weiner poopie and a wet maddog.

Biff and Potthole loved the smell of hairy hobbit and sweaty ass and sweaty boobs. They bought deodorant for no reason at all but to clean up but it didn't help. Then, Biff said, "I can't help," because he sat a box full of finishing nails and screamed like a broken siren thats about to blow up loudly.

Tits McGee's bong wasn't meant for regular use, but Biff and Potthole didn't really care. They just wanted everybody to get tight red thongs and light that shines brighter than the night light so they could do what they have planned for so many years.

The special moment lasted 2 minutes and left them bruised and worn and wanting more
of the hot, sweaty, intoxicating sex. The lights turned off and everybody quickly got naked. Zane, of course got the nerve to grab joe's big purple flopper, an exotic fish, and a huge bowl of fried octopus and a large glass of fresh man spunk.

Joe drank it happilly and grabbed his belt buckle .....

(edited slightly for punctuation, sentence flow, and spelling)
which he then
inserted in Zane's
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
ear for $ 200.00
. "That feels so
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law