Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cinco De Mayo - Grandville Applebee's
Any GR locals going? I thought I heard them say from 11-2...?
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
The $5 Quesadilla burgers are worth it. And it's 11am to 2pm with Spud, JT, and the FBHW gang.

Here's the official Announcements.

5/5 @ Applebee's
Come see JT at the Applebee’s on 44th St across from Rivertown Crossings in Grandville from 11am-2pm! The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show and Spud will be joining him to help celebrate Cinco De Mayo! Grab some free GRD swag, and register to win tickets to see Metallica live, November 9 at Van Andel Arena!

5/5 @ Carlos O'Kelly's
Hang out with JT and the GRD Roadies at Carlos O’Kelly’s Mexican Café, located on 28th St between Patterson and I-96, from 5-7pm! Enjoy Cinco de Mayo specials, including $2.50 on all Mexican bottled beers, $4.99 jumbo margaritas, $1.99 mini fajita cheese crisps, and more! Plus, pick up some free GRD swag, and register to win tickets to see AC/DC, August 18 at Van Andel Arena!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
You going Oz?
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
I'll still be at work during that time, and it's too far away for me to take a lunch break. Sorry BWN. I might go for dinner.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Missed it. Maybe next year.
Wowie Groovie !