Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Zane's Mom
Best. Segment. Ever. This had better be a "Flashback" next year. I was damn near dying trying to suppress my laughter, and people thought I was choking. Call someone else's mom tomorrow and let the awesome continue!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Eff name that tune, just replace it with Eric Zane's Mom: I don't know who is who... and it would bring joy to the masses. I couldn't not laugh my ass off at this segment, one of the best I have ever heard.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Just get rid of EZ and hire his EZ's Mom.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Just get rid of EZ and hire his EZ's Mom.

Second :thumbup:
What? I didn't do it.
Yeah, like Orz said, quite possibly the best segment ever.
Wowie Groovie !
Wow, that was gold. Although I'm sure a similar call to the other moms wouldn't have the same feeling and dynamic, it would still be interesting to hear how the other moms would answer the questions.
She is the most awesomely least suspicious person I've ever heard of. Her misguided responses to drops had me in tears. Great job Zane and "Mrs. Zane"

'No it's nothing mom, a clown just walked into the room...'
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
While this segment was awesome, I still dont think it holds a candle to the first time they called Zanes mom for her birthday. Sweet lord, my stomach hurt so bad from trying to hold in my laughter at work. We need to hear that segment again on a flashback.
madmatt Wrote:While this segment was awesome, I still dont think it holds a candle to the first time they called Zanes mom for her birthday. Sweet lord, my stomach hurt so bad from trying to hold in my laughter at work. We need to hear that segment again on a flashback.

I agree, but I don't think it's been a year yet.
It hasn't been. It happened sometime following my wedding, so it was sometime after May. I'm sure they'll wind up playing it as a flashback, though.
Quote:She is the most awesomely least suspicious person I've ever heard of. Her misguided responses to drops had me in tears.  Great job Zane and "Mrs. Zane

Totally agree. When she started off with the random story about the plumber you knew this was going to be comic gold. It would be interesting to hear from the Free Beer or Hot Wings' family more, but Zane's family is such a source of humor on the show I think it works best whenever "Mrs. Zane" or any of her relatives are on.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
agreed :thumbup:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I think Zane should take on World Book Jim in a Dumber than Zane-esque match up. Not during a real DTZ segment because he shouldn't get the money. It doesn't matter who wins because it will heighten the competitive rift between them regardless and the trash-talking will be great.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I think there should be another Family Feud. I know it was mentioned about a month ago, but that was all I heard of it.
Torque Wrote:I think Zane should take on World Book Jim in a Dumber than Zane-esque match up. Not during a real DTZ segment because he shouldn't get the money. It doesn't matter who wins because it will heighten the competitive rift between them regardless and the trash-talking will be great.

I think Zane would get his ass kicked in that match-up. He would be too nervous and intimidated to think properly. But that is a brilliant idea!!! It would be awsome comedy, especially if it had a build up like 15 second fight.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I think Zane would get his ass kicked in that match-up.
yea it would definitely be a
[Image: moonaplanet.jpg]
moment
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
upperdeckercourt Wrote:I think there should be another Family Feud. I know it was mentioned about a month ago, but that was all I heard of it.

second!!
-Good evening, Scotty