Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would literally die without FBHW
Literally. Well not really my dear lord I would never survive. I am a podcaster, have been for a long time, but legally I have been for the last year. (Yes, yes, I stole the podcast, well downloaded it for free when someone put it up on itunes) I listen to the show everyday and I wake up and immediately hit update podcast on itunes, so I can download it to the pc...even if its only one segment. I upload it to my ipod and listen in the car on the way to work or school and basically wherever I go.

I have adjusted my personality and life to be more like the show, subconsciously, I am not trying to be like the guy from Hannibal and keep them all in a well in a basement and tell them to put the lotion on. I use the phrase whatever u do, i say drops like the machine, and expect people to get it, "thats super interesting" from cartman is always fun, and gain my news knowledge from the show.

I was over a friends house who apparently worships the devil, or he just like O and A, and he told me that they are awesome and prob better, so I checked it out. Awkward silence. Seriously the guys on FBHW talk all the time so that pauses have a purpose, on O and A its used as a filler, I turned up the speakers 4 times in a 10 minute segment making sure it was still on.

Love the show guys, Ive listened since you guys were in NJ, mad that ur still not since I live 20 minutes away from where you guys lived, and probably would have stalked you and took you out for a beer, and bought zane a cookie.
Uh...

[Image: screwy.gif]
:roll:
What? I didn't do it.
Potty,

Note his IP address so that we can give it to the authorities if anybody turns up missing :lol:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Awesome, welcome brother you're among friends. Please post more, you'll fit right in here.
Wowie Groovie !
So, are we taking bets on which of the guys this person is going to kill so he can wear their skin as a suit?

I say Zane.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I say Joe. I think this guy likes em young.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I think he just squrited on himself.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
mayorofawesometown Wrote:So, are we taking bets on which of the guys this person is going to kill so he can wear their skin as a suit?

Hot Wings... he wants the huge knob.
potthole Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:So, are we taking bets on which of the guys this person is going to kill so he can wear their skin as a suit?

Hot Wings... he wants the huge knob.

he'll have to wear it as a sleeve
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I really would literally die...I drive at night for a living and the show keeps me awake!
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
kurt busch...i like em dirty hahaha i was drunk when i posted that last post.....give me some slack hahaha
so when you get drunk you like to go on here and post? I guess we all have our priorities :thumbup:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
That's one of my favorite old messageboard standard replies. Someone realizes that something they typed is stupid and everyone made fun of them for it so they quickly jump to the excuse that they were drunk. Just own up to having made a dumb post.

Also, here's a tip. Have a difference excuse ready if a cop pulls you over.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
well first and foremost I am a cop, detective actually, so no need for the excuses, secondly I was drunk, hammered off of Irish Car Bombs, lastly do I really care if people I don't know make fun of me on a forum? really?
xcrunner1400 Wrote:well first and foremost I am a cop, detective actually, so no need for the excuses, secondly I was drunk, hammered off of Irish Car Bombs, lastly do I really care if people I don't know make fun of me on a forum? really?

22 year old detective? really?
xcrunner1400 Wrote:well first and foremost I am a cop, detective actually, so no need for the excuses, secondly I was drunk, hammered off of Irish Car Bombs, lastly do I really care if people I don't know make fun of me on a forum? really?

Haha sure you are. Do you write your depos like that too? Secondly, an excuse saying that you don't need an excuse...hmmm. :think:
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
[Image: snl_amy_seth.jpg]

You were drunk....really....

Based on the fact that you're replying and giving us more "details" it's suggested that yes, you do care.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:

Based on the fact that you're replying and giving us more "details" it's suggested that yes, you do care.

Haha, what he said, you don't defend yourself unless you do care.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I apologize in advance. I'm drunk while typing this.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I apologize in advance. I'm drunk while typing this.

wait...how is that any different than any other time?
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
It's not really different, but I'm more likely to tell you that I really appreciate your friendship
Wowie Groovie !