Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make a CD already !
C'mon guys Bob and Tom make like 9 CDs a year.

We NEED a FBHW Ultimate Best of CD

nominations for tracks:

IPJ's Internview with Joe Thiesman

Eric Zane's Mom Mother's Day Questions

DTZ moon planet/land mammal dolphin

You know this would sell.
Wowie Groovie !
And a Producer Joe DVD with the non-compressed video files for high-quality Joe suffering.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
All the Joe stunts that were only played on air once.

Buy a Mattress, Wheel Chair A-hole...you know!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I nominate to replace IPJ's interview with Kurt Busch's with Eli Gold
there is a chance there could be room for both
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think they aren't doing a CD just because dumb and dumber make 9 a year. It's principle.
What? I didn't do it.
Even though I have made my own, I'm proffering the following to be included:

The Kurt Busch ebay sales bit
FB gets invited to Alpaca Expo
Zane's hamster story- I know, it was just a flashback but it's still hilarious
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I don't think it's principle. I'm pretty sure they've talked about making one quite a few times but it's more an issue of them being lazy than anything else.

I'd like them to retroactively go back and do a best of CD for each year since Zane joined and he was allowed to do more than just laugh in the background. All of the famous firsts should be included like the first Dumber Than Zane, first Name Than Tune, the first time FB lost on Sportier Than Thou and the first Joe stunt. It'd be a nice, comprehensive way to see the show evolve instead of just shouting out what your personal favorite bits were.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I don't think it's principle. I'm pretty sure they've talked about making one quite a few times but it's more an issue of them being lazy than anything else.

I'd like them to retroactively go back and do a best of CD for each year since Zane joined and he was allowed to do more than just laugh in the background. All of the famous firsts should be included like the first Dumber Than Zane, first Name Than Tune, the first time FB lost on Sportier Than Thou and the first Joe stunt. It'd be a nice, comprehensive way to see the show evolve instead of just shouting out what your personal favorite bits were.

How about making it a 2 disc set, the first disc would be all the 1st ever bits like you mentioned, title it "Origins" and have a hidden track with all of the times FB mis-pronounced that word.
Wowie Groovie !
Mark the Valet Wrote:I nominate to replace IPJ's interview with Kurt Busch's with Eli Gold

Yeah ? Well I nominate to replace you with a sack of dog crap.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:I nominate to replace IPJ's interview with Kurt Busch's with Eli Gold

I nominate to replace me into your arms.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

I nominate to replace me into your arms.

Sounds like Mark wants part of the Howie/Titan sandwich.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I want them to make an all music CD that features all of the segments where they sang. All of the American Idol losses, the Christmas Carol singing, the swine flu parodies, and just for giggles, the Red House Furniture segment.
That's a good idea but there would need to be some regulations. Women wouldn't be allowed to listen to that moisturetastic CD without having at least a dozen sponges ready at a moment's notice.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
The show could singlehandedly rejuvinate the sponge industry.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Oddly enough, mopping up lady drippings isn't one of the advertised features of the Sham!Wow.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Wow, this thread is in a really different place than where it started.
Wowie Groovie !