Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuchini Hilarity
Wow, that Cuchini thing was quite hilarious. Those bimbos were the perfect target for some of our favorite sound drops - I was almost crying after the "BOOORING...BOOORING...BOOORING!" played over her stupid explanation of how the product is manufactured. We need more interviews like that! :lol:
Agreed. That was fun.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Just heard the podcast today. This was an absolute classic segment. They did so much build up for it, but never really let on to what they were going to talk about, but once they got those women on the phone...BAM they let them have it in classic FBHW style.

All the drops were almost too good because they blocked out even more of the hilarity the other guys were saying. Could those women hear the drops? Or were they just too oblivious to notice?
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
certainlycertainly Wrote:Could those women hear the drops? Or were they just too oblivious to notice?

They do that all the time, and the guest never acknowledges the drops. I think they can't hear them.
upperdeckercourt Wrote:
certainlycertainly Wrote:Could those women hear the drops? Or were they just too oblivious to notice?

They do that all the time, and the guest never acknowledges the drops. I think they can't hear them.

I've heard callers react to the drops before
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Oh lord...their site is horrible. The front page has the worst anthromorphic camel I've ever seen in my life, and they have a Bob and Tom Camel Toe spoof song.

[drop]BLECH VOMIT HURL[/drop]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Mad Dog Wrote:
upperdeckercourt Wrote:

I've heard callers react to the drops before

i wonder if fbhw have the ability to control whether or not the caller can hear them? it seems like it would be impossible for the two women to have not heard the "boring" repeated a dozen times.
I think they've mentioned in the past that the do have the ability to control whether or not the person on the phone can hear the drops, they just never let us know which setting it's on. I assume if those ladies could have heard those drops they would have started crying.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
I think some people are just too oblivious, self-centered, or drunk to hear things while they themselves are talking.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:I think some people are just too oblivious, self-centered, or drunk to hear things while they themselves are talking.

Sorry what did you say? I was busy typing this post.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."