Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW JERSEY DEVILS
pwn everything ever.

ilu martin brodeur. Smile
Kinda didn't pwn the Rangers this year, but yeah, Marty's pretty damn good.
oh, the rangers. a season filled with cheap shots will occasionally get you wins.
I will admit, even though now I am a Red Wings fan, when I used to live in Jersey I was die-hard devils
brodeur is an over-rated butterfly goalie.
his save percentage is low, his wins aren't that great... he's given everything on a silver platter because he USED to be good.
the vezina should have gone to evgeni nabakov this year... he had a stellar year.

if you want to see a REAL goalie in action, watch some highlights of dominik hasek back in the days he was playing for buffalo... there's no goalie like him in the world.
[Image: puddy3.jpg]

Puddy: Ha ha! We took it to you! You couldn't get it out of your zone all night. We were aggressive, we didn't let you penetrate!

Kramer: Alright, that's enough out of you, there's still three more games left in this series, my friend, and it's far from being over. Very far from being over. (Notices a car coming right towards Puddy, who's crossing the street) Watch out!

The car stops just short of hitting Puddy. There's an old priest in the
passenger seat.

Puddy (pounding the hood): Hey, what are you doing?! Watch where you're driving, man! (He approaches the passenger side window) Don't mess with the Devils, buddy. We're number one, we beat anybody! We're the Devils! The Devils!! Haaaa!!!

Father Hernandez: El Diablo! Dios mio! El Diablo!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza