Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Extra Wings Ticket
Thought I would throw this up tonight to see if there was any interest. I am not sure yet and won't be till the morning about the tickets availability, but it is possible one of the two tickets I have could be for sale because my roommate dislocated and broke his elbow yesterday when he hit a pothole on our bike ride. Thus it all depends on how he feels in the morning cause he had surgery to fix everything last night and was still in some good pain today (had 9 screws put in and a metal plate to hold everything together..ouch :thumbdown: ).

If the ticket is available it is $56.25 and is Section 225a Row 18 Seat 2 of the Joe (right on the d-zone goalline). I will be going either way and would gladly carpool and split gas with anyone wanting to go from GR. Anyway if this is available I will offer it to the first person to call dibs and go on down the list if they don't want it.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Nevermind, he is toughing it out and not gonna miss the game. Look for me on TV, I'll be next to the guy with a giant cast on his arm!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."