Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queenie's 25 kids ! ! !
Congrats on making it on the air Queen ! ! ! (and Biff)

:clap: :clap:

(anyone tech savvy want to post the clip ? )
Wowie Groovie !
That was awesome!! :clap:
As soon as they post the podcast, I'll see what I can do.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Note: This first one is a 3:15 minute clip. Not recommended for dialup users.
Click on the music note to play.
http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.liv...20Biff.mp3

==============
This clip is about 30 seconds long, and is 488k. Should be better for dialup users. This doesn't contain the context of the conversation like the other clip does, just the Queenie and Biff reference.

http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.liv...0Short.mp3

===============
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Plungerhand and I have 8 kids together (he has 5 & I have 3). I do have 2 step children who I still see from previous marriage. Here's the group we have now:

[Image: Family007-1.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
So when are you going to give birth live on the internet Queenie ? Big Grin
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
It's not really Queenie who likes to procreate, but Plungie. Most of those kids are his.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krys Wrote:It's not really Queenie who likes to procreate, but Plungie. Most of those kids are his.

Yea, but we can't watch Plungee give birth live from the internet.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
krys Wrote:It's not really Queenie who likes to procreate, but Plungie. Most of those kids are his.
Mad Dog Wrote:So when are you going to give birth live on the internet Queenie ? Big Grin

still haven't figured out where they come from....
Queenie Wrote:Plungerhand and I have 8 kids together (he has 5 & I have 3). I do have 2 step children who I still see from previous marriage. Here's the group we have now:

[Image: Family007-1.jpg]
If i wante to take the time i would open up GIMP and edit that photo take out the faces and put them in squares brady bunch style but i am sure you guys heard that one more than your fare share, either that or the "so where's the picture with alice?"
lol and i heard the clip, haha zane said 50 kids.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Another session with Queenie! They need to have a segment titled "Ask Queenie".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I caught her too....with 25 kids you've seen it all!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I was kind of surprised that I got through. I was only on hold for one call. But I thought that was something that Hot Wings needed to know. I was surprised that veteran Zane didn't get it. But then again, he only has 3 kids, not 25!! Big Grin
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I heard you! Big Grin I'm coming to you for all the baby questions, when I finally decide to have one.
We need an Ask Queenie Thread.
Mad Dog Wrote:We need an Ask Queenie Thread.

Yea, Queenie is way better than Howie.

It is wednesday right? :lol:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."