Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow...The vagina does NOT stretch "after using it a lot"
Plastic surgery for stretched out vaginas that are used a lot? Are you kidding me? Hahahaha. This show is turning into Love Line, except with bad info.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/a_few_choice_words_about_tightness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... _tightness</a><!-- m -->
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
hmmm, epic
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
lol nice article... 2 things on this...

1 these guys are wrong.... a lot, it is part of the show and they know it.
2 there is a little misinformation in that article. about the woman being tight and it being bad or whatever, it states that if she is "tight" it states
Quote: woman is either not ready for penetration or simply does not want to be involved in penetration (or sex, period) at that point.
Now I don't know about anyone else, but I have found that when some women get excited or are being .... rubbed i guess you can say, it gets tight. especially the closer she gets to climax... now this may just be me or not, i dont know...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Personally I thought that the closer the woman was to having sex, the more the muscles in the vagina relax, in preperation for intercourse. By the way shouldn't this thread be in the Almost Anything Goes thread?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Personally I thought that the closer the woman was to having sex, the more the muscles in the vagina relax, in preperation for intercourse. By the way shouldn't this thread be in the Almost Anything Goes thread?
well it may be but daredevil isn't in the usergroup.
Mad Dog Wrote:Personally I thought that the closer the woman was to having sex, the more the muscles in the vagina relax, in preperation for intercourse. By the way shouldn't this thread be in the Almost Anything Goes thread?

I feel this is the correct thread because it was something they said on the show.

Philly Mike Wrote:well it may be but daredevil isn't in the usergroup.

What's a usergroup? I don't see an "Almost Anything Goes" thread. Do you mean the Touchy Subject Forum?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
daredevil1 Wrote:

I feel this is the correct thread because it was something they said on the show.

Philly Mike Wrote:well it may be but daredevil isn't in the usergroup.

What's a usergroup? I don't see an "Almost Anything Goes" thread. Do you mean the Touchy Subject Forum?

Nope. Your not in the "In" crowd
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
There you go Mad Dog, inviting everyone in so they can be scarred for life Wink

Readiness will effect lubrication and tone, but for the most part the "size" doesn't really change unless they are flexing (voluntary or involuntarily) the klegel muscles, etc.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:There you go Mad Dog, inviting everyone in so they can be scarred for life Wink

Readiness will effect lubrication and tone, but for the most part the "size" doesn't really change unless they are flexing (voluntary or involuntarily) the klegel muscles, etc.

Yeah I agree, unless you have something huge stretching it out (ex. childbirth) I don't think you are going to notice the difference in a used vagina, even if it is used everyday. Vagina muscle tightness isn't really something that is going to be affected by intercourse, at least that I can tell, unless the woman does it intentionally. If they want a women can exercise her vag muscles, like Torque says, with Kegal exercises and supposedly will be able to tighten herself back up or at least make those muscles stronger. I'm doubting any man will be able to judge the difference anyway. If people really believe that this procedure will work it sounds like a big waste of money for a surgery that theoretically won't last very long.
The next day my alarm goes off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I JIZZED IN MY PANTS
Philly Mike Wrote:

Well maybe if it were, we could get pictures!! Wink
Mad Dog Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

Well maybe if it were, we could get pictures!! Wink

Yeah what gives? Lol. How much is the membership fee?
$128. Please mail in non-consecutive, unmarked bills to:

0rz0's House
Grand Rapids, MI 49505

Please wait 4-6 weeks for processing time.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
seems like a good payoff!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
0rz0ski Wrote:$128. Please mail in non-consecutive, unmarked bills to:

0rz0's House
Grand Rapids, MI 49505

forget that offer, just give me your bank account info, i know this prince from nigeria who will be able to get you money, i will just take a cut of the profits.
The nigerian prince says "I will chop your dollar". :twisted:
Philly Mike Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:$128. Please mail in non-consecutive, unmarked bills to:

0rz0's House
Grand Rapids, MI 49505

forget that offer, just give me your bank account info, i know this prince from nigeria who will be able to get you money, i will just take a cut of the profits.

Sure it's 18009473979 and the password is 979wgrd.