Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay
Have you seen the public service announcements telling people to stop using the word "gay" as derogatory ?

I can underrstand why the gay community would be unhappy with people using that word like that, but do we really need a commercial campaign telling us what we can and can't say ?
Wowie Groovie !
yeah, that's so gay that they are doing that.
gay being bad???
I've known plenty of butt pirates and they don't mind being called gay. In fact the only word the ones I know really find offensive is faggott.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I don't usually refer to things that often as "being gay" but not because of trying to be PC, but more because I think it's sort of 'dumb talk' to say that. Come on, be more creative when trying to say you don't like something, you sound like too much of a douche when you say things are gay.
I'll use it but only when i'm trying to 'act stupid' or be ironic.

Example:

"Spending time with your kids is gay"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'll use it but only when i'm trying to 'act stupid' or be ironic.

Example:

"Spending time with your kids is gay"

Your english is terrible Howie. Here let me correct it for you.

"Spending time with your kids are gay."

You're wecolme
Wowie Groovie !
i gots freedom of speech, you big queens.
Political correctness is gay.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
We don't have freedom of speech. We have freedom of speech so long as no one is offended.
Wowie Groovie !
As I said, political correctness is gay.
krys Wrote:As I said, political correctness is gay.

Being offended is gay.
What? I didn't do it.
all this gay talk is giving me a boner
I use it quite a bit I think, I just find it a good fit describing something douchy and stupid. It has nothing to do with same gender sexual preference and it pisses me off that gay people are trying to hijack the word. If I say "That shirt looks gay" it doesn't mean "That shirt looks like you don't enjoy the sexual company of the opposite sex". That would make no sense. You can't take away all other meanings for a word that meant different things before you began to use it. It meant happy, then homosexual, now it means something else...get over it, the word has evolved. The sense of the word isn't going away, and trying to take expressions away from people is only going to compound your problem. I'm 1,000% in support of gay people but this is just dumb as hell.
The next day my alarm goes off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I JIZZED IN MY PANTS
[Image: Thread-Gay-Disturbing-copy.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I don't think you should posting pics of your boyfriend, Howie.
krys Wrote:I don't think you should posting pics of your boyfriend, Howie.

Boyfriend??? that face was clearly photoshopped on. That is more than likely howie's body... and that dog looks kind of uncomfortable if you know what i mean.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Now the rednecks need a PSA for stopping the term "redneck" and "white trash".
I don't get mad when people call me girly, cats don't get mad when you call someone a pussy, and people named Nancy don't get mad when you call someone a Nancy. So gays, I respect you, but shut the hell up.
That's what she said.
residentialevil Wrote:Now the rednecks need a PSA for stopping the term "redneck" and "white trash".

Redneck and white trash are two totally different types of people. I'm a redneck and proud of it. An educated one, but nonetheless, a redneck. Call me white trash and I'll prove it to ya!

Allyson Wrote:I don't get mad when people call me girly, cats don't get mad when you call someone a pussy, and people named Nancy don't get mad when you call someone a Nancy. So gays, I respect you, but shut the hell up.

:clap: :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie, I have a friend that lives in Soddy Daisy and when I'm down at his house he always tells me the difference between Good Ole' Boys (and Gals) and Rednecks. His simplest explanation was that GOB's (and GOG's) have fun by drankin' baer anner pawsiblee shootin' [stuff] and Rednecks just destroy [stuff] and light it on fire. Let me know if I need to correct him when I'm down at his place drinkin' baer and shootin' [stuff] this summer! Big Grin

I second your applause of Allyson, btw.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Is it redneck or white trash when the kids just finish flying kites and the menfolk grab guns to use the aforementioned kites for target practice?
I think that pulls both redneck and white trash into one big barrel. God I love living in the hick capital of the world...
What? I didn't do it.
misstiger10 Wrote:I think that pulls both redneck and white trash into one big barrel. God I love living in the hick capital of the world...

The funny thing is, most of my family's from Michigan, including my dad, who was born and raised in Detroit. Shooting kites was his idea.
gotta be a great feeling when you fly your kite and all of a sudden, it torpedoes to the ground with a hundred holes in it...never to be flown again.
What? I didn't do it.
Awww man, they shoot kites too? I thought they just shot stop signs, beer bottles and chickens?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Queenie, I have a friend that lives in Soddy Daisy and when I'm down at his house he always tells me the difference between Good Ole' Boys (and Gals) and Rednecks. His simplest explanation was that GOB's (and GOG's) have fun by drankin' baer anner pawsiblee shootin' [stuff] and Rednecks just destroy [stuff] and light it on fire. Let me know if I need to correct him when I'm down at his place drinkin' baer and shootin' [stuff] this summer! Big Grin

I second your applause of Allyson, btw.

Good ole Soddy Daisy, TN. IMHO GOB & GOG and rednecks are in the same category. White trash are the ones that are always shootin up shit, causing trouble and have a general disrespect for all people and property. We rednecks tend to stick to our own and just like having a good time (with or without shoes, but always with something to help promote inebriation).
[Image: Drunk_emoticon_-.gif]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
White trash are people that don't bother. The dregs. The ones that you can't loan stuff to or allow over because you're afraid they'll steal your stuff. The ones who have 8 kids, but can't be bothered to take care of any of them. The ones who don't have money for food or rent, but plenty for cigarettes and beer. There's a big difference between white trash a redneck.
krys Wrote:White trash are people that don't bother. The dregs. The ones that you can't loan stuff to or allow over because you're afraid they'll steal your stuff. The ones who have 8 kids, but can't be bothered to take care of any of them. The ones who don't have money for food or rent, but plenty for cigarettes and beer. There's a big difference between white trash a redneck.

Going off of this...

White trash are also the people that have five cars parked across half their front yard, who steal a water cooler from our garbage, and have at least eight people living in a tiny house down my street. A house which has a garage so packed full of junk that no car can park in it.
I just tried to go back and figure out how this thread got so off topic, but then I figured most do. So i'll just roll with it. :wtf:
Queenie Wrote:I just tried to go back and figure out how this thread got so off topic, but then I figured most do. So i'll just roll with it. :wtf:

It's called evolution and there's no stopping it.
Queenie Wrote:I just tried to go back and figure out how this thread got so off topic, but then I figured most do. So i'll just roll with it. :wtf:

Here's the culprit:

residentialevil Wrote:Now the rednecks need a PSA for stopping the term "redneck" and "white trash".

I think it has to do with name calling, and thin skined Nancys.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Gay originally meant happy. Fag(ot) was a cigarette or a bundle of sticks. I'd take gay.

And now I'll probably see myself on the "That's what she said" thread.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I'd go gave for you, Torque.

(Now maybe they'll overlook you.)
No need my darling Krys, I have found the perfect solution. I will obtain a penis, and we both (and everyone else) wins!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.