Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Day
Are the guys off any days for the holiday? Will there be podcasts? Will Milton save the day again???
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Nothing's been mentioned yet, ears will be perked.
-Good evening, Scotty
I would imagine that they are off. It wouldn't surprise me if they got the whole week off as a part of their new contract.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The whole week!?!?!?
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Biff is merely guessing. Keep that in mind before you send the show a nasty e-mail.
Well, dont know if Milton is able to do it for tomorrow or not, but just in case, I'd like to hear any Dude Shadoway interviews that haven't been previously posted, The segment where they were making fun of the wrestler Kamala's website, plumpy nut if it can be found, and anything at all from the early, pre-Portland, Maine era. Just a couple of ideas Smile
...shouldn't stuff be posted by now to the podcast?
-Good evening, Scotty
Most likely none today cause the guys are off and Milton usually puts them up late the night before if he is gonna do them.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Hey guys, I completely forgot about Memorial Day and was gone for the weekend anyway...but I'll definitely put some up over the 4th. Let me know what you want and I'll do what I can.
I request the sitting/standing wipe debate.
That's what she said.
With everyone going through NTT withdrawl, we need at least 15 NTTs to make up for the time it has been gone.

Ok, maybe not 15, a couple would be plenty.
jg24 Wrote:With everyone going through NTT withdrawl, we need at least 15 NTTs to make up for the time it has been gone.

Ok, maybe not 15, a couple would be plenty.

I like it! :clap: where's that karma when you need it??
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I bitched enough about the podcast segments, I'm not going to open up those old wounds again haha