Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yearbook scandal
[Image: 124237873522.png]

...what's all the hubbub?
-Good evening, Scotty
this cant be the picture.. i see no clam!
Yeah, is it possible that of the thousands of yearbook photos available online, you might not have the photo that caused the lawsuit ?
Wowie Groovie !
That's the real picture, I saw the censored version on CNN. It's the girl in the dark green dress. I dont see anything though, way to overreact.
Ashleyme Wrote:That's the real picture, I saw the censored version on CNN. It's the girl in the dark green dress. I dont see anything though, way to overreact.

Jeez, I see more clam out of the girl in the boots.... :thumbdown:
well here is the bigger part that is fucked up
this is from a news article online

Quote:10 Connects caught up with the 16-year-old in the photo - and her mother Jeanette. The young girl admits she didn't wear underwear that day but says it was because she didn't want her panty lines to show. She says she did not show herself like that on purpose
I don't know if they mentioned this on the show or not, but i thought this was kind of retarded. Isn't that what thongs are for?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:well here is the bigger part that is fucked up
this is from a news article online

Quote:10 Connects caught up with the 16-year-old in the photo - and her mother Jeanette. The young girl admits she didn't wear underwear that day but says it was because she didn't want her panty lines to show. She says she did not show herself like that on purpose
I don't know if they mentioned this on the show or not, but i thought this was kind of retarded. Isn't that what thongs are for?

Yes that's what thongs are for.

Trust me, if she was wearing no panties with a dress, there was a better reason than that. It's called "EASY ACCESS". Someone else was in that dress with her. I'm just sayin'.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
WTF ? ? ? You can not see ANYTHING on any of those girls that is even slightly risque.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:WTF ? ? ? You can not see ANYTHING on any of those girls that is even slightly risque.

Nothing meaning nothing you want to see...ie. weiner

booya :thumbup:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:WTF ? ? ? You can not see ANYTHING on any of those girls that is even slightly risque.

Does this mean he's seen your weiner, Howie?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

I didn't say nothing, I said anything.
Wowie Groovie !
Is it possible, though, that the posted image is so grainy you can't really see what the glossy yearbook page might look like? It's entirely possible that it's as harmless as it appears, but just thought I'd play the devil's advocate. :problem:
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
daredevil posted this picture and I took it down because it was too much for my conservative eyes....Biff called me a pussy so I must now re-post it.

Enjoy

[Image: 1242493573483.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:daredevil posted this picture and I took it down because it was too much for my conservative eyes....Biff called me a pussy so I must now re-post it.

Enjoy

Take a hint from the two girls next to you and cross your legs...seriously is that so hard to understand if you don't want to look like a fool in a picture?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:daredevil posted this picture and I took it down because it was too much for my conservative eyes....Biff called me a pussy so I must now re-post it.

Enjoy

Oh, wow. Yeah.. that's fairly obvious. :wtf: I retract my previous statement.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Hah.. I think I found a better yearbook entry. :o
http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/gal...TF#1817015
professorpinasheep Wrote:Hah.. I think I found a better yearbook entry. :o
http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/gal...TF#1817015

O.M.G.!!!That's gotta suck.... :clap:
What? I didn't do it.