Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up with Catholic Preist Molestation Guy??
Anybody else noticed that idiot that got himself banned on the first post because of his stupid message board rant, got on the air this morning and was bitching about Biff and Pothole?! He sounded just as much an imbicile as his post read. I dont even believe those are his words. I'm sure he cut and pasted them off his Anti-Catholic Web site. What a douche. Don't get me wrong, His sentiment is good as far as it goes, but he needs to give up his day job as Catholic Priest Molestation Poster Boy and quit being a D-wad.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
What did his post say? There's a difference betwen having a negative opinion about a religion and posting thought-provoking sentiments and valid arguments about it, versus just bashing it entirely.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
His thread has totally disapeared. Like God Himself snatched it away.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
He was a spammer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mad Dog Wrote:His thread has totally disapeared. Like God Himself snatched it away.

Biff, are you God now???
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krys Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:His thread has totally disapeared. Like God Himself snatched it away.

Biff, are you God now???

When it comes to this message board, yeah, sort of. We will not allow members on the board that are here for the sole purpose of posting spam. It's for our own protection.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
krys Wrote:

Biff, are you God now???

When it comes to this message board, yeah, sort of. We will not allow members on the board that are here for the sole purpose of posting spam. It's for our own protection.

I actually didn't mean that sarcastically as in "Who do you think you are, God?", but like "Biff, you are God, aren't you?

I was going with fake awe, not douchebag.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
For the record, I got it Krys.

Does anyone have audio of this call? When did it occur?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It happened early during "I cant wait to talk about..." The guy's couldn't figure out why you would delete his post and ban him. So they read off a list of topics from the "Touchy Subject" Forum and decided that his topic was in fact a touchy subject. He sounded reaaaaaal intellegent.
It's in segment 4 about 11:40 in.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think his handle was badreligion if I remember correctly
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Yeah, that was it. He was actually a real dude? After seeing his post I assumed it was a spambot that posted it automatically.

Hey d-bag who got himself banned, if you're lurking and reading this, which I assume you are, know that there is a right way and a wrong way to address a topic like you were trying to. Next time, try the right way.
potthole Wrote:Yeah, that was it. He was actually a real dude? After seeing his post I assumed it was a spambot that posted it automatically.

So did I. When your first two posts consist mainly of links offsite then you're considered a spammer IMO.

That said, it seemed like his only purpose for creating an account was to bash Catholicism.

I really didn't see how he was going to contribute positively to the board even if he wasn't a bot.

Oh well. And for the record: I'm not Catholic.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Heard "the" call on my podcast this morning. What a whiney puke.
potthole Wrote:Heard "the" call on my podcast this morning. What a whiney puke.

I wanna hear! I wanna hear!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.liv...A-Hole.mp3

Sorry, its still a big file, 3.5 megs. it's a 4 minute clip.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Orz, is that isolated of just the turd burgler? If not, I can hook you up with that.
It's a forum... if you are getting banned for stupid stuff, either it's something horrifically stupid or you try to get another account and get some closure on what you did (although that'd get you banned again, but at least you'd know why)

what annoyed me about him was that he managed to get on the show to complain about something that's beyond the show's control I'm now older and can't have those minutes back because he had to whine about it to a public venue that doesn't give a rats ass about him.
0rz0ski Wrote:http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.liv...A-Hole.mp3

Sorry, its still a big file, 3.5 megs. it's a 4 minute clip.

I just listened to it.

I need a graphical drop of "wah wah wah. Stop being such a pussy".

You get no e-mail Rob you fuckin dick. Don't spam the board in your first two posts. Oh and by the way genius.......you don't have to be logged in to read the board dumbshit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
u get him Biff :clap:
What? I didn't do it.
admin Wrote:I need a graphical drop of "wah wah wah. Stop being such a pussy".

done and done

[Image: arnoldpussy.jpg]
admin Wrote:You get no e-mail Rob you fuckin dick. Don't spam the board in your first two posts. Oh and by the way genius.......you don't have to be logged in to read the board dumbshit.

Hell yes! Cue the Hulk Hogan theme!
I just can't help but keep coming back to how utterly pathetic it is to actually take the time to CALL a radio show to complain about something that happened on the listener run message board for that show.