Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stevie Hawkings Tuesday?
I heard this bit on today's podcast, in the usual spot for Paired With an Idiot, is this a new change? Is PWAI gone now too? So many changes!
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Paired With an Idiot is on Wednesdays.
Stephen Hawking Sings is the WORST game concept I have ever heard. Every time I hear it I want to stab my eardrums until they bleed...
patmcgroin Wrote:Stephen Hawking Sings is the WORST game concept I have ever heard. Every time I hear it I want to stab my eardrums until they bleed...

Well, on the plus side, it's the easiest choice for me to delete on my podcast. There's never any doubt that it would be painful to listen to.
Yea, I'm really not a fan.
That's what she said.
Aaaaand strike three. This game is out.
I haven't heard the game once...but it Potthole hates it I hate it!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's an unfair game anyway. If one person calls in with 4 of the 5 answers and loses, the next person can use those answers and substitute the last one.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
i live out west in phoenix and there is a morning show that just replaced carolla called the kevin and beane show. and devastatingly i heard them play....."Stephen Hawking sings" the other day. the exact same game. its even worse because there show sucks soooo bad. somehow they have been on the air for 20 years. hopefully free beer and hot wings arent getting this game from them.

the only good thing about stephen Hawking sings is when they try to sync stephen with the real song. that is quite funny.
"Stephen Hawking Sings" is absolutely an exercise in patience. It's not funny but it's also not actively bad. It's just there. Listening to that game is like sitting through those lame advertisements and trivia questions before the actual movie previews begin.

That being said, tomorrow's new game "Name That _____ " sounds interesting based on the brief description Free Beer gave of it today. Here's hoping it's a step in the right direction.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown