Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIP membership = podcast subscription?
If anyone finds out whether subscribing to the podcast pre-new website gets us access to the new website, and how we go about transforming our subscriptions into VIP memberships, please let the rest of us know!
yeah my subscription doesn't run out until October and I'd rather not wait until then to get acess to the VIP section. If any one can let us pre-new website podcasters know what we can do that would be great
They said today in the 9th segment that we'll be grandfathered in, but we should just wait for further directions on how that will work.
Any current podcasters been informed how to become a VIP yet?
Hey!! Long time! And they tell us that current podcasters will be emailed with info about the VIP. Said that we do get the VIP status, just gotta wait for that golden email to give more details.
Check this thread... makes for an interesting read plus info from freebeer about all the changes and podscasts.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3152</a><!-- l -->
What? I didn't do it.
Nope, Mark, haven't gotten that info yet.
RRRRAAAGGEEEEE
Does anyone know if I would be able to get a V.I.P. membership, but keep the old format of podcasting (16 small files instead of 1 large one)?
fmcrowl Wrote:Does anyone know if I would be able to get a V.I.P. membership, but keep the old format of podcasting (16 small files instead of 1 large one)?
it more than likely will convert over to the large one once they set everyone to the new server from mytown. There has been a thread started in the vip section asking them to put it back to the old way though. I don't know if they will change with enough requests for it, but hey it's worth a try.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'd prefer individual segments as well only so I don't have to wait til the end of the show to start listening. I know Zane has to rush around to upload the segments during the show, but that's what we have Steve for now! Welcome, Steve!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.