Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Stump the Show came back....
....only to have people ask questions like:

"What was the date the Marines were established?", and

"How many counties are there in the state of Tennessee?"

I think STS may be gone for good now, and this time I guess I can't say I blame them. Getting asked questions like that has to be maddening.
Agreed, the only way I think this could ever work again, is to have someone screen the questions ahead of time. At least weed out the complete a-holes first and avoid the complete dead spots in the game. It's sooooo annoying to listening to people think impossible questions are the same as good trivia.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Tennessee has 95 counties, and I knew it as soon as the a-hole asked it. But I live here and knowing that makes me a dork. But it was stupid of the guy to ask it, I mean come on, only 3 ppl know how many counties there are here, me, the teacher in BFE teaching Tennessee history and the guy who is charge of keeping all the county representatives happy.
What? I didn't do it.
Yeah, callers really dropped the ball. I don't blame the guys now if they want to take it away.
I'm glad it came back and I'm glad it sucked. It just drives home the point that the game needs to be retired.
That's what she said.