Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need a "Designated Poster" for the FBHW forum
Last!
Philly Mike Wrote:
misstiger10 Wrote:Oooooo. it's the " I'm gonna have the last word" game.... I wonder who will win! Wink
I dont even know what you mean. after my response before the pizza one hurly went on the foe list, therefore i can't see a word he says unless i click the specific post. all i know is that he posted and thats it. I could care less what he has to say, the topic went dead and i wanted to know if anyone wanted any pizza. it's a lot more productive than the original topic anyway.
So do you want any pizza or not?? its getting cold. Tongue

Wow you took it to another level. The stick your fingers in your ears and say "I cant hear you"Wink
...And this whole exchange between Philly and Hurly should have been taken to PM about ten posts ago...
potthole Wrote:...And this whole exchange between Philly and Hurly should have been taken to PM about ten posts ago...

Come on potthole hurly isn't smart enough to know what a PM is... :roll:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Did I ever tell you guys about the time I saw Major League 3 in the theatre ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Did I ever tell you guys about the time I saw Major League 3 in the theatre ?
I think we've heard that one... sometime around when the doktor was chatting in the board before he stopped
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I hate PM. It's fun to witness a down and dirty Message board fight.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I hate PM. It's fun to witness a down and dirty Message board fight.

Yeah it's kind of like a hammer fight between two mongoloids, you know you shouldn't watch, but damn you just can't look away.
Wowie Groovie !
Philly Mike Wrote:
misstiger10 Wrote:Oooooo. it's the " I'm gonna have the last word" game.... I wonder who will win! Wink
I dont even know what you mean. after my response before the pizza one hurly went on the foe list, therefore i can't see a word he says unless i click the specific post. all i know is that he posted and thats it. I could care less what he has to say, the topic went dead and i wanted to know if anyone wanted any pizza. it's a lot more productive than the original topic anyway.
So do you want any pizza or not?? its getting cold. Tongue

Looks like we posted at the same time. But I'll take pizza if you got some ranch too.
What? I didn't do it.
Hmmm... I've never had ranch on pizza before :eh:
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Ranch is great for the crust, especially if it's Pizza Hut pan pizza droool.

Speaking of which, if you're looking for a designated poster I think you might be able to find one here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.allposters.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.allposters.com/</a><!-- m -->

I suggest "Kiss" by Tanya Chalkin

Le Reveil is also pretty nice
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:Hmmm... I've never had ranch on pizza before :eh:

Not on it, but to dip. I don't like pizza sauce, so I dip it in ranch.
What? I didn't do it.
i am personally a fan of the sauce papa johns has with thiers. the pizza is okay but the sauce is a nice garlic butter sauce, 2 of the best things to ever combine.
Philly Mike Wrote:i am personally a fan of the sauce papa johns has with thiers. the pizza is okay but the sauce is a nice garlic butter sauce, 2 of the best things to ever combine.

Garlic + Butter+Pizza Crust = Oral Orgasm
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:i am personally a fan of the sauce papa johns has with thiers. the pizza is okay but the sauce is a nice garlic butter sauce, 2 of the best things to ever combine.

Does that mean u puke?
What? I didn't do it.
misstiger10 Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

Does that mean u puke?

Im not sure we want to know...
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Maybey we found a new word: Oralgasm.
misstiger10 Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

Does that mean u puke?
I think it's more along the lines of the extra wetness type of orgasm translated to extra salivating