Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GM Stock
Remember last year when the guys were saying how low GM stock was when it was around $10 and that everyone should go buy some because it was bound to go way back up? Well now it's at 88 cents! Hope no one bought any! Especially in 2000 when it was $93 lol!

P.S. don't buy any now either, they are going BK.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
GM is going to Burger King?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
BK? sweet i want some onion rings and an oreo pie please!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The King knows your hungry.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'll take a sixer of Burger Shots, please and thank-you.
Love the King! But he needs to stop doing those creepy star wars commercials.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Boy this topic sure took an unexpected turn lol.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Good thing too, no one cares how the guys said that one thing this one time and they were wrong.
stopsign Wrote:Good thing too, no one cares how the guys said that one thing this one time and they were wrong.

Oh so you don't care about the economy? It wasn't about the fact that they were wrong, it's about the exciting times we are in and the amazment that GM stock has gone from almost $100 down to pennies. Go drive an ambulance.
It's about how the economy is bad and GM stock is worth nothing?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should make a thread about how the sky is blue.
wait...and one about the sun being bright!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!