Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite video links from the show
Does anyone have any favorite videos that used to be posted on the FBHW website? I remember laughing so hard at ones like the bear getting tranquilized & falling from a tree onto a trampoline, or Mr. T singing a song about mothers, and the world's worst sportscaster. My current favorite is the reporter that "goes ghetto" when a bug flies in his mouth. It never gets old.

There've been so many funny links over the years I can't remember them all. And I absolutely need to waste even more time at work by searching for some of them. Any suggestions?
The guy doing the faceplant into the treadmill. Precious.
Who cannot love I like Turtles kid? But I also enjoyed roid man and all of the yo gabba gabba videos.
IPJ as a wood nymph
I think the video fb&hw talked about last week about the reporter that goes "ghetto" when a bug flies into his mouth is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Yesterday I was having a hard day, I watched that...and it was impossible not to laugh. If you haven't seen it you have to go to utube.
sluttynurse Wrote:I think the video fb&hw talked about last week about the reporter that goes "ghetto" when a bug flies into his mouth is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Yesterday I was having a hard day, I watched that...and it was impossible not to laugh. If you haven't seen it you have to go to utube.

Yeah...that was hilarious! One minute he's a composed reporter the next he's cursing that town like and F'n sailor!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Derek Wrote:IPJ as a wood nymph

yes, that was a very nice video Smile

But my favorite is the proper words song
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
What about the reporter doing an interview in the field with a tenant and the manager of an apartment complex about an elevator that was being installed (and taking to long to complete) the woman expressed her opinion then the manager expressed his opinion and the in studio anchor was telling the field reporter to get her back ("why did you let her go?" "well what do you want to know" "well I want to hear what she has to say") and they got into a fight and one of the last lines was something like, "well I'll just show you how to be a reporter when I get back." That was hilarious!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
lets not forget any of the local commercials too

that june ree song still randomly pops in my head

No body bothers me
Off topic but sort of on topic: Why can't anyone from West Michigan get a recording of those Rose City Motors commercials? That comedy gold right there!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
if you want to talk about the GRD commercials what about the little mexico caffe commercial, i dont know if its just me but tat commercial sounds broken.
Admin Wrote:Off topic but sort of on topic: Why can't anyone from West Michigan get a recording of those Rose City Motors commercials? That comedy gold right there!

That guy bugs the hell out of me!
Especially when he brought out that middle school girl to name her favorite teacher and add absolutely NOTHING else to the commercial.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Those are confusing as hell.

"Here's a girl." "I like my teacher." "Right. Buy cars from us."
brobot Wrote:Those are confusing as hell.

"Here's a girl." "I like my teacher." "Right. Buy cars from us."

I like turtles.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Speaking of "I like turtles":

There has been this trend as of late at the drive-thru of fast food restaurants for the person taking the order to ask "how are you?". Today I answered with "I like turtles". I thought the woman was going to lose it.

One time I was feeling a bit bold and when asked by the female drive-thru attendant how I was doing I responded by saying "I have a burning sensation when I urinate". That was met with a few moments of uncomfortable silence.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Speaking of "I like turtles":

There has been this trend as of late at the drive-thru of fast food restaurants for the person taking the order to ask "how are you?". Today I answered with "I like turtles". I thought the woman was going to lose it.

One time I was feeling a bit bold and when asked by the female drive-thru attendant how I was doing I responded by saying "I have a burning sensation when I urinate". That was met with a few moments of uncomfortable silence.

Where's that cricket drop when you need it!! Good one Biff!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Philly Mike Wrote:if you want to talk about the GRD commercials what about the little mexico caffe commercial, i dont know if its just me but tat commercial sounds broken.

I literally change the channel every time that come on.