[Image: birthday-cake.jpg]

Thought you might like to share this cake with Titan! lol Wink
What? I didn't do it.
Happy Birthday D-Bag.

[Image: FF2.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Happy Birthday Jiggy.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Happy Birthday you lazy mother effer!

[Image: 41QRRYZRFJL._SL500_AA240_.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
[Image: 2302364518_2a36ab8a81.jpg]
That's what she said.
Happy birthday hoss, whenever you come back here that is...

misstiger10 Wrote:[Image: birthday-cake.jpg]

Thought you might like to share this cake with Titan! lol Wink
seeing this pic makes me have to make this reference.
[Image: knowingly.jpg]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Happy Birthday Jiggy!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Happy Birthday, Jiggy!
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Happy Birthday you young whipper snapper!!

[Image: 2004-08-07%2013-02-15%20-%20TLR%20Birthd...uction.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thank you my peeps!! Actually zdunklee I haven't been all that lazy. Looks like I will hopefully for sure be getting a job at the county jail down here in Ark. when I move down in Sep. My brother is a corporal there and is going to the academy in July to start patroling. The misses and I will be headed back to Michigan next weekend.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Thank you my peeps!! Actually zdunklee I haven't been all that lazy. Looks like I will hopefully for sure be getting a job at the county jail down here in Ark. when I move down in Sep. My brother is a corporal there and is going to the academy in July to start patroling. The misses and I will be headed back to Michigan next weekend.
welcome back it was weird not seeing you post in so long.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
-Jiggy- Wrote:Thank you my peeps!! Actually zdunklee I haven't been all that lazy. Looks like I will hopefully for sure be getting a job at the county jail down here in Ark. when I move down in Sep. My brother is a corporal there and is going to the academy in July to start patroling. The misses and I will be headed back to Michigan next weekend.

That's awesome Jiggy!! I only have two (2) questions: what part of Arkansas are you moving to and are you still going to try and make the Springfield trip next weekend?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!