Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm.... (All posts pertaining to new show site)
imatoolhed Wrote:whats all the hub bub buds? been out of the loop for a while... is the problem with the new V.I.P. board vs this one? i really don't get having to pay for pod casts to be a member with the "V.I.P."...i don't pod cast or need to, so its no interest for me i guess... also it seems most everyone still poastes here, so why do i want to pay to join the other one?

is part of the problem that they dropped this board and started their own without any acknowledgment of this one that started everything?

there were a few things going on, but they put the link up on their site in the cool links section now, but for some reason there are people who feel that the show itself has changed.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
imatoolhed Wrote:whats all the hub bub buds? been out of the loop for a while... is the problem with the new V.I.P. board vs this one? i really don't get having to pay for pod casts to be a member with the "V.I.P."...i don't pod cast or need to, so its no interest for me i guess... also it seems most everyone still poastes here, so why do i want to pay to join the other one?

is part of the problem that they dropped this board and started their own without any acknowledgment of this one that started everything?

Its about time you get back here......kinda hard to carry a whole listening area by myself Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!