Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotwings Beware
ATM robots on the uprise...

[Image: glsc3.jpg]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
In Hot Wings's defense, I kind of agree with him. I am much more comfortable handing my check to a bank teller than I am feeding it to an ATM. I am afraid of my check getting lost in the ATM (stuck in the machine or falls down the side of the container or whatever), and at that point it's my word against the bank. From the bank's perspective, who's to say that I didn't try to deposit nonexistent money into my account and just sent an empty envelope through? I have gotten better and will now deposit checks into the ATM, but if the bank is open I will go in and hand the teller my check.
That's what she said.
Never deposited money or checks into an ATM and never will.
well i still like going along with the thought of the rise of the machines reason... Tongue
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
potthole Wrote:Never deposited money or checks into an ATM and never will.

I personally have been screwed over by tellers at least twice, so now I never go into the actual bank and most likely never will unless I have some sort of major problem.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I once had a deposit get stuck in the "chute" at the drive-thru. The bad thing was that my freakin DL was in there with another check to be cashed. :wtf:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
This one time an ATM machine murdered my family.
It shot out so much cash that it actually left them with so many paper cuts that they bled to death.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
zdunklee Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Never deposited money or checks into an ATM and never will.

I personally have been screwed over by tellers at least twice, so now I never go into the actual bank and most likely never will unless I have some sort of major problem.

Funny how different expreriences will cause different people to act. Not that I've had a bad experience with an ATM. Wait, now my initial statement doesn't really work.

Anydangway, I've had a couple of banks where I wouldn't go in, due to poor service, but as a whole I prefer that method.
Hot Wings, you need to be prepared:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hulu.com/watch/2340/saturday-night-live-old-glory" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hulu.com/watch/2340/saturday ... -old-glory</a><!-- m -->
I present the following two options of which you can choose based on your anecdotal conditioning: direct deposit or a cookie jar on the top shelf of your closet.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
My bank has check cashing machines that read the actual check and print a receipt with a picture of the check on it...and I can even print out checks on it for free.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!