Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HW calls Cotter a sodomizer
Does anyone know which cut hot wings called Mr. Cotter a sodomizer? that was hilarious
who the hell is Mr. Cotter ?
Wowie Groovie !
from welcome back cotter
Or maybe "Welcome Back Kotter" Wink

I'm looking for it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
good god... ya know I try not to be the spelling police, but every now and then I'm forced to dust off my badge and point out, that for fuck sake people, spelling IS important.

The name of the show was

Welcome Back Kotter

sigh....
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:good god... ya know I try not to be the spelling police, but every now and then I'm forced to dust off my badge and point out, that for Eff sake people, spelling IS important.

The name of the show was

Welcome Back Kotter

sigh....

Wow, is there an echo in the room . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan! Wrote:good god... ya know I try not to be the spelling police, but every now and then I'm forced to dust off my badge and point out, that for Eff sake people, spelling IS important.

The name of the show was

Welcome Back Kotter

sigh....

Ya!! Your absolutly right!! Just don't bring up the Philidelphia Penguins...
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Duly noted that I am a spelling moron. Anyone know the cut.
Mad Dog Wrote:

The name of the show was

Welcome Back Kotter

sigh....

Sorry yougurt your thread is hi-jacked

Mad Dog, that's Philedelphia Penguins
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:

The name of the show was

Welcome Back Kotter

sigh....

Sorry yougurt your thread is hi-jacked

Mad Dog, that's Philedelphia Penguins

You all will be killed by ninjas in the night time for even saying they are from philly. The pens should all simultaneously choke on a rotted piece of beef during their losing diner after they lose yet another final to the wings.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
5-27 Segment 08 they are referencing it at 7:20. Maybe that can get you close?

P.S. Titan...I think they thought you meant you really didn't know what Welcome Back Kotter was, did you hear them mention this post lol?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
nope didnt hear it, what day / time ?
Wowie Groovie !
Thurs 06 04 segment 1 @ 12mins 45secs ...so I guess that would be at 5:12am
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!