You.

Are.

My.

Hero.
Wowie Groovie !
Didja hear that people ?

THAT is how you earn the MVP award.
Wowie Groovie !
Dude, I have been so sick since last Friday. I was really ready for the guys to ask me to fill in for JMV in case she's ever out, or make some comment about me being on the harmonizer.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yay!! :clap:

And we were not being babies and vindictive etc, I think they were the whiny ones to be perfectly honest. IMHO.
That's what she said.
Someone needs to post the audio. I was sleeping.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Got it right here.

http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.liv...issary.mp3
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
What the eff is going on?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
But, Titan, didn't they say something about you bugging Joe???
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krys Wrote:But, Titan, didn't they say something about you bugging Joe???

Yep they sure did. Thanks for pointing that out Krys.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
krys Wrote:But, Titan, didn't they say something about you bugging Joe???

Yep they sure did. Thanks for pointing that out Krys.

Ha! Confusedhifty:
0rz0ski Wrote:Got it right here.

http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.liv...issary.mp3

0rz, thanks for posting the audio, but thank you even more for helping me get prepared last night. I could NOT have done it without you!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thanks Queenie!!! They should've listened more than talked but you got your point across! The funny thing was them saying how everyone was jumping to negativity but they get a few e-mails and toss their hate back at the entire message board. Sound pretty counterproductive to me. Oh well, all's well that ends well.

Titan, you need to take Zane up on that "ass kickin'" I would love to see a picture of him standing next to you, staring at your knee!!! Honestly, call in and take him up on his offer! :lol:
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Can't wait to get home and hear this audio.
My wife is Mrs. Totally Awesome!!! you rock babe
It was a good call and I hope they do put the link back up.

Titan did you really call Joe? Really?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
15 second fight!

I hope all the people that sent the hateful emails realize they were being asses. Thanks for saving us Queenie, that is indeed why you are the MVP. I knew the guys weren't doing this to be jerks, and before they could say anything on the matter, they were attacked. While I agree that was unfair, I think it sucks that they didn't voice it and were just ignoring things said by just saying "eff it".

I don't podcast, nor do I plan on it, I don't have access on my home computer to podcast and its bad enough that I post while at work. I just get up on time to listen and hopefully can make it to work in time to turn on the live stream online to get to hear WHWT. But that's their peroggative, I rarely went to their website anyway. Maybe, when the economy gets better and I'm not poor, I will have the spare $30 to podcast and be a VIP, as I'm sure being a VIP will have other benefits.

I do think its cool of them to include current podcasters as VIPs, I wish however you could be a VIP for a cheaper rate if you didn't care about the podcasting.
Im listening to the CWTTAB and just heard queenie's call and it got me to thinking "have we become a group of FBHW show bashers?" obviously not all of us have but I can say for sure that their is a small faction on the forum who have grown increasingly hostile towards the guys. I understand some of their anger but sometimes it just seems like their looking for a fight. Maybe we need to, as a group, chill out take a deep breath and remember that the guys, like us, are humans and can occasionally make mistakes and might not want to get jumped on by their own fans for every little mistake. just needed to get that off of my chest :think:
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Sorry, I merged the thread and it won't let me change the thread title.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'll buy the response the guys gave in your call, Queenie. Bummer they paid more attention to the negative nancies that flamed them via e-mail, because I think there were also a fair number of posts around here where people calmly were just seeking a response as to what was going on.
admin Wrote:It was a good call and I hope they do put the link back up.

No, I did not call him.

I did however have a bit of "Guinness Courage" in me, and I did text him. We texted back and forth a couple times that evening. I was a bit embarassed about it the next day when I woke up and realized what I had done. But not nearly as embarased as when I heard how pissed Zane was about it. Ooops.

I wrote the guys an email and apologized, but I have no way of knowing if they got the email or not.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
admin Wrote:It was a good call and I hope they do put the link back up.

No, I did not call him.

I did however have a bit of "Guinness Courage" in me, and I did text him. We texted back and forth a couple times that evening. I was a bit embarassed about it the next day when I woke up and realized what I had done. But not nearly as embarased as when I heard how pissed Zane was about it. Ooops.

I wrote the guys an email and apologized, but I have no way of knowing if they got the email or not.

I just heard the clip...they blasted you dude...Hotwings" Thayer.... " lol
potthole Wrote:I'll buy the response the guys gave in your call, Queenie. Bummer they paid more attention to the negative nancies that flamed them via e-mail, because I think there were also a fair number of posts around here where people calmly were just seeking a response as to what was going on.

I don't buy it. We were swept under the rug.

'Producer Joe Tell me how my Taint Looks' flashback rubbed a little salt in the wound too. As I listened to Zane rap about the message board I realized, that at one point we were mentioned on the show a few times a day...and now we're 'forgotten' about.

Fuck that.

I will say that Steve seems to be fitting in alright, during the times that I listen 8-10:30 he's not talking much (not sure if he is earlier) but he sorta blends into the background like an intern.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Personally, I feel that when the guys heard about the text exchange between Titan and Joe, They never really intended to cut us out of the loop forever.They just wanted start a firestorm on the message board that they knew full well would wind up on the air.

I feel it was their intent to (especially Zane) to "Shame the Idiot" out of Titan for texting in the first place. I don't blame Titan for having an emotional reaction over this whole deal. But I do wonder how Titan got a hold of Joe's cell number. Obviously he wouldn't have it it it wern't cool for him to text Joe.

The whole thing got blown WAAAAAAAAAY out of proportion, but hey, its show business. Now lets see if they do throw us a bone and give this message board a link. I may change my opinion if they drag their feet or the link never comes.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
admin Wrote:Sorry, I merged the thread and it won't let me change the thread title.
hey it's cool, i didn't see the other thread or I would have just commented on that one
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Quote:I don't buy it. We were swept under the rug.

I'll second Howie's sentiment.
hotzester Wrote:

I hate to be a hater, but I third. The way I see it, if the guys are suddenly taken off a station without being told they get pissed off and offended and they jump to conclusions, it's natural. Not that it's the same situation here, but the sentiment is similar and I think we deserve a little more respect than making up some beef that a few a-holes started via email.
That's what she said.
The only thing I will add is, as a message board veteran of 12+ years, if they think there is a sense of entitlement here, just wait 8 months into a board that people essentially had to pay to be a part of.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:The only thing I will add is, as a message board veteran of 12+ years, if they think there is a sense of entitlement here, just wait 8 months into a board that people essentially had to pay to be a part of.

I would have to say even less than that, paying for a message board, even if it can be played off as an extra to the podcast will give people a major sense of entitlement almost instantly. For no other reason than they paid for it so they should get special treatment.. Confusedhifty:

Also, AWESOME job Queenie. I don't really think many here ever were that angry with the new site once they fixed the initial VIP mistakes that didn't have everything that was on the old site free. I think it was anger out of feeling slighted by the guys at that point due to no response from them about not linking this board, nothing more. Sure it is a cookie cutter site, but it is still overall way better than their old one, with a lot of content.

Now my only question is when the hell are us podcasters gonna get our subscription links?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Allyson Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:

I hate to be a hater, but I third. The way I see it, if the guys are suddenly taken off a station without being told they get pissed off and offended and they jump to conclusions, it's natural. Not that it's the same situation here, but the sentiment is similar and I think we deserve a little more respect than making up some beef that a few a-holes started via email.

Im gonna fourth it. They leave the link off because they forgot....They never told us they forgot. Yeah and I want to know who was emailing them....it wasnt me. I dont know it just doesnt sit right with me.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
zdunklee Wrote:Now my only question is when the hell are us podcasters gonna get our subscription links?
That's what I want to know! I politely emailed the guys a few days ago about that, and of course....no answer. It will take months, just watch. :thumbdown:
What? I didn't do it.
misstiger10 Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Now my only question is when the hell are us podcasters gonna get our subscription links?
That's what I want to know! I politely emailed the guys a few days ago about that, and of course....no answer. It will take months, just watch. :thumbdown:

No No Im sure they thought your email was too mean. They said eff it
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I sent one email, and it merely pointed out that I liked the new site, but there were a ton of Dennis Miller references. At the time I sent it, it was the first night the site was live, and I wasn't sure they caught it. (After all, who launches a site that's THAT incomplete?) I did also say that I didn't like the idea of having to pay for everything, because at the time that I sent the email, that's what the site was telling me. I didn't whine, I just said something to the effect of "I'm not a huge fan of having to pay for EVERYTHING now, but that's a different email entirely."

My issue was less the lack of a link and more the sudden turn on the boards. They went from talking about how we're the diehards and repeatedly updating the member count to saying there are 8 people who still post here and we're all retarded.

So a few people bitched. Since when are they so thin skinned? I thought they were the ones always suggesting that the listeners toughen up.
I don't know if you guys are serious here.

I think you are all looking too far into it and quick to jump on them. I can understand being upset with some things but for example today before queenie even called they did mention the "user run board" a few times, now I don't think they would just decide to do so just to act as if they care, shit hotwings has been here today. That there shows they still pay attention to the board. So what, regardless if they are bullshitting or telling the truth about forgetting to post a link to this board they still have us in their interest. Why would any radio show alienate an entire chunk of their listening audience? That makes no sense and these guys know better. If you are joking then what I am saying is all moot, but I think some of you are serious. As I have said before I have listened to this show for a very long time, I have never really heard them tell any listeners to "eff off" in so many words. Yeah they may joke around about banings and what not, but they will never want to get rid of us.

Hey lee and tiger, did you check the site's podcast section. The podcast link is on the site now, you can copy and paste straight from there, thats where i got mine from.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Quote:Why would any radio show alienate an entire chunk of their listening audience?

Exactly the question we would like to have answered, and we're told we feel we have a sense of entitlement.
Side note - Zane started answering Queenie's call by saying it was a "snafu", then FB said they got so many complaint emails that they said "Screw it", at which point Zane agreed and said that the "hatred" made them decide to not bother with a link.

Which is it?
I hope you guys don't think you're helping, because this is gonna make all these 'problems'(I don't consider it a problem) worse.
That was so not worth un-foeing you for.
Philly Mike Wrote:Hey lee and tiger, did you check the site's podcast section. The podcast link is on the site now, you can copy and paste straight from there, thats where i got mine from.

I think they were wondering when pre-existing podcasters (from before the new site) would get their VIP login info sent to them.
potthole Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Hey lee and tiger, did you check the site's podcast section. The podcast link is on the site now, you can copy and paste straight from there, thats where i got mine from.

I think they were wondering when pre-existing podcasters (from before the new site) would get their VIP login info sent to them.

Exactly.

Stopsign, you are an idiot, why would people not be inclined to call BS until the put up a link at this point? It has been a good amount of time from when the site launched and we don't have a link, so why believe it is going to change until it actually does change. I am taking it in good faith at this point, but they guys really need to stop being thin skinned nancies as well, the majority of us here care about the show as much as they do.

Philly, they have mentioned the user run message board, but until Queenie called they hadn't given the web address to the forums in a very long time.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
potthole Wrote:

they would have to make a user name. Since you used an email address for your podcast before you may be able to create a VIP account using that email address, that may fix it. They did say that the guys who made the site were away so things are getting more fucked up by the minute because of it.

As far as the other stuff goes, I think we should just chalk all of this shit up to a huge misunderstanding. A lot of us here were on edge and confused when the new site came up and it was confusing. Evedently some people took things out to the guys on the show in email... or text... but that is already done and over with.

Okay they were talking out on the show a little in the clip here, and that's that. Seriously I am sure just about everyone here likes the show (yes i know there are a couple of you tired of it but leave that for the other thread it is being discussed in.)and we like the board. Why not just let this thing be water under the bridge and hopefully they will do the same. Bickering is pointless especially over something as stupid as a few comments and emails.

oh and as far as the podcast thing goes anyway... isn't there a subforum for podcast issues anyway Tongue
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]