Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Festival of the Arts
So, who's going? Big Grin

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.festivalgr.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.festivalgr.org/</a><!-- m -->
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Depending on the weather and health I might bring my kids on Saturday afternoon.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Saturday 11:45 Calder Stage.

West Michigan Gay Men's Chorus.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Saturday 11:45 Calder Stage.

you singing?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Saturday 11:45 Calder Stage.

you singing?

Oh you set him right up Titan!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The food alone was worth it...that and the kid with the cape who had 40 or so bottles of prescription pills, art supplies and a painting in front of him. He was sitting indian style with the capes hood over his painted black face and smoking a cigarette like a joint. He wasn't doing anything but sitting there until the po-po came and then he thought it wise to leave. He walked away with his cape dragging behind him with all the pill bottles and art on it and must have walked past 5 or 6 more cops on the way to wherever he was going. I think each one told him to go be "artsy" somewhere else.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
lol, someone being artsy at an artfestival ?
Wowie Groovie !
It was a fun weekend. I was a part of the martial art street performers on Saturday and Sunday if anyone happened to get a glimpse.