Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplicate Segments?
Once in a while, I used to get duplicate segments posted under different names, giving me the impression that they were indeed different segments (especially in the last two breaks, it seems). It used to happen every once in a long while, but now it's happened two times in the past week.

[Image: fail1.jpg?t=1244309588]
[Image: fail2.jpg?t=1244309615]

Can someone shed some light on this technical issue?
-Good evening, Scotty
There is a magical tool at the top of the page.... the search button....next time use it please.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3197</a><!-- l -->
What? I didn't do it.
I'm had this issue 4 times this week just like the OP. Searching the forum didn't come up with any useful results.
yeah you should have known the forum called "Archangel Taze" was about duplicate podcast tracks. Shame on you haha
Well, since it was named Archangel and that's the segment that was duplicated..... it makes sense to me.
What? I didn't do it.
I've had a few segments duplicated this week also.
MissyT Wrote:Well, since it was named Archangel and that's the segment that was duplicated..... it makes sense to me.

The duplicates also happened on Monday and Tuesday, I wouldn't have associated that name with the problem.
okay the duplicate segments have spilled over to the big chunk podcast. they doubled up on the segment where they talked about zanes trip to the Y today.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I've been annoyed by the duplicates too. I think I remember Free Beer saying that Big Steev was responsible for the podcast now... although I could just be imaging that. Apparently Steev tools around the forums now. Does anyone know if he comes here much?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
If i remember correctly, they said that they had been getting a bunch of emails flaming Steev about the podcasting issues. But they said he had nothing to do with the podcasts yet.
What? I didn't do it.