Poll: Who would win in a fight to the death?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Freebeer
10.00%
3 10.00%
Hotwings
6.67%
2 6.67%
Zane
33.33%
10 33.33%
Joe
50.00%
15 50.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest Show Host
This is inspired by the deadliest warrior, the question here is who would win in a fight to the death between the 4 guys on the show (not counting steev yet, he is too new to figure out his strengths and weaknesses.
In the middle of the arena will be 2 steel chairs, Studio headphones (with extra long wires), Studio mic(connected to the long microphone arm thingy), 10 monster javas, and 50 CDs scattered around in the shape of throwing stars.

The poll will last for 30 days so there is time to debate over it before you pick. Consider the strengths and weaknesses of each member such as the power of enamelonious and the defense and attack of power teeth, or the might that comes with the power of the amazing adam's apple of awesomeness, maybe the ferocity of the flappy lips of el matador, and last but not least the true omnipotent power of tenergy.

If I could make it so you could change your mind I would allow it but it is not an option that I know of, so consider before picking...

Let the battle begin.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'm thinking Zane because of his fitness and penchant for rage. Although I may be wrong because he really can't take a kick to the face very well.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I'm thinking Zane because of his fitness and penchant for rage. Although I may be wrong because he really can't take a kick to the face very well.

I thought of that until I realized how badly Joe beat up Zane in the second 15 second fight. Zane seems to be in shape, but Joe has the harder stronger punches and Zane's blind rage causes him to miss his shots too often.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Joe is too young and malleable. Zane is in the best shape of the 3 and had his ribs cracked by Joe in 15 seconds.

Steev may be a competitor but I've only heard him talk so it's impossible to size him up.

Hotwings is defeated by a strong breeze and Free Beer is too empathetic. I like them but hope they don't get in fights to the death.
zdunklee Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I'm thinking Zane because of his fitness and penchant for rage. Although I may be wrong because he really can't take a kick to the face very well.

I thought of that until I realized how badly Joe beat up Zane in the second 15 second fight. Zane seems to be in shape, but Joe has the harder stronger punches and Zane's blind rage causes him to miss his shots too often.
yeah but don't forget the weapons, and the fact that Zane has been training as of late with the triatholons and all. his tenergy and power of rage must have increased, and you also have the monster java to fuel him, but joe may have good accuracy with the throwing star shapped CDs. Not to mention that the other 2 in the battle may effect the fighting itself.
We must not discount Hotwings ability to run away and avoid a fight. You can't kill what you can't catch.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:We must not discount Hotwings ability to run away and avoid a fight. You can't kill what you can't catch.

I thought Hotwings would get no votes, but this does make a case for him, so I guess if we were voting for
second place he would win hand over fist.
Hurley Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:We must not discount Hotwings ability to run away and avoid a fight. You can't kill what you can't catch.

I thought Hotwings would get no votes, but this does make a case for him, so I guess if we were voting for
second place he would win hand over fist.
hey now he could actually win first. the rope a dope treatment would take effect. the last one standing with him could be so tired from the fight he may be able to take them out, or the 2 before him could kill each other at the same time.
Im going with zane...somehow the rage will pull him through
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Yeah, but Hot Wings is seeing a personal trainer. He might be gaining endurance and therefore have the ability to pull ahead and win the competition.

Steev has crazy Jersey blood in him, so he is a complete wildcard.

I'm still deciding about Free Beer. I think he's not completely out as a competitor, but it's just that we haven't seen his fighting spirit. I think the only time that we've seen him really pissed is when Kurt Bush ruined the fake arrest prank on Notebook.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Yeah, but Hot Wings is seeing a personal trainer. He might be gaining endurance and therefore have the ability to pull ahead and win the competition.

Steev has crazy Jersey blood in him, so he is a complete wildcard.

I'm still deciding about Free Beer. I think he's not completely out as a competitor, but it's just that we haven't seen his fighting spirit. I think the only time that we've seen him really pissed is when Kurt Bush ruined the fake arrest prank on Notebook.
well the wings with training can be dangerous because of his height. steev isn't in this competition, he will be in the next battle if there is one. As far as freebeer, he gets pissed here and there, he did last week when JMV and steevo were screwing around with the call screen and he verbally gave it to them anally. Freebeer hasn't been mentioned much but he does have chootspa, you have to remember the fact that he can play basketball all night and still wake up early to do the show, that shows endurance. as far as fighting... well he has his own version of rage, and he has charisma so he may be able to talk someone into a temporary alliance and then take advantage of that situation.
my argument is that if they behave as they do on the show, FB and HW tend to gang up on either joe or zane, I voted assuming they would gang up on zane and then zane could finish the other two off
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
FB and HW can't be made to fight. My money's on JMV.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:FB and HW can't be made to fight. My money's on JMV.

That's only because you have a hard one for her. Wink
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Truth be told, if I had that appendage it would rarely not be in use.
Torque Wrote:Truth be told, if I had that appendage it would rarely not be in use.
hey now, you don't know that untill you have one...
schuyler16 Wrote:my argument is that if they behave as they do on the show, FB and HW tend to gang up on either joe or zane, I voted assuming they would gang up on zane and then zane could finish the other two off
i meant to say"... they would gang up on joe..." damn typos
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Torque Wrote:Truth be told, if I had that appendage it would rarely not be in use.

Your's is just turned inside out.
Philly Mike Wrote:
hey now, you don't know that untill you have one...
now that i think of it if you count yourself it is easy to rarely not have it in use lol.
That's precisely what I was counting
okay i had a few minutes before i had to go back to doing other things.... so i decided to do this real quick. didnt have time to complete freebeer but he is done enough for a crappy photoshop...

[Image: deadliesthost.jpg]
by the way the status so far is freebeer and hotwings way in back and zane is only a couple of votes behind joe
Philly Mike Wrote:okay i had a few minutes before i had to go back to doing other things.... so i decided to do this real quick. didnt have time to complete freebeer but he is done enough for a crappy photoshop...

[Image: deadliesthost.jpg]
Very Nice :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: