Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Producer Joe's Pole Dance skilz
Found this video on WZZM's website and figured I would post the link for all the fans to see:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wzzm13.com/news/watercooler/story.aspx?storyid=110056&catid=82" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wzzm13.com/news/watercooler/ ... 6&catid=82</a><!-- m -->
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
[Image: wowhot.jpg]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Lucky bastard. I'd go pole dancing with Stephany Webb any time. Thats why he's Producer Joe and we're not. :x
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Joe- "Im amazing" lol
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
That. Was. Awesome. :thumbup:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I KNOW where that class is being held...
I used to work there, as a DJ :thumbup:

Stephanine would have made a FORTUNE had she been working there when I did. :clap:

My apologies to the non-Grand Rapids members of the board, the location is an "adult dance club" on 28th Street in GR.

Joe and Stephanine better hope that Judy Rose doesn't find out about it, they might get sued.
Joe- "I feel really comfortable because i've seen this class so many times"

it's not the same when you 'class payment' is in singles
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
That was great!!!! :lol:
Thanks! I was afraid that line was lost. They cut out all of my working the pole lines.
I recognize that place!!
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I recognize that place!!

of course you do... you owe them money...
0rz0ski Wrote:That. Was. Awesome. :thumbup:

Pm me please about this weekend. I need a plan. ( No, I can't message everyone I want....my keyboard is broke)
I nearly got kicked out of there quite some time ago. It was, well, uncomfortable.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hey, it's a video of Joe and that girl that's going to permanently replace stubborn, fussy, old man Hot Wings. AWESOME!
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Hey, it's a video of Joe and that girl that's going to permanently replace stubborn, fussy, old man Hot Wings. AWESOME!

they can replace him...he brings too much to the show....like....um....well...yeah
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
admin Wrote:I nearly got kicked out of there quite some time ago. It was, well, uncomfortable.

Do tell. I call Show code.
Mad Dog Wrote:
admin Wrote:I nearly got kicked out of there quite some time ago. It was, well, uncomfortable.

I second the Show Code, you can't pull that shit, Potthole had to tell about his wife and this is about yourself.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:

I second the Show Code, you can't pull that shit, Potthole had to tell about his wife and this is about yourself.

Well, I had had a few bowls of loudmouth stew and one of the dancers was dancing to a Michael Jackson song. Due to some electronic failure the song stopped playing and the DJ apologized. I yelled "that's okay, that song sucked anyway". The next thing I knew I was surrounded by bouncers while the whore stripper started chewing me out for "making fun of her body". We eventually left of our own free will and I don't think I've been back since.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.