Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's What She Said and Other Quotes Taken Out of Context
mike- he verbally gave it to them anally
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Queenie-I once had a deposit get stuck in the "chute" at the drive-thru
plumpenut Wrote:Queenie-I once had a deposit get stuck in the "chute" at the drive-thru

Initially, I wasn't worried about anything I had said, but this plumpenut character has me a little nervous . . . :wtf:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
not working today so watch your back! :wave:
Queenie-Allyson, do I want to know what you have in your mouth
Queenie-I am NOT a piece of shit! I am Baby Ruth!!

and this: still very sore from falling this weekend.
orzo-Who had the "cum in your ear pussies"
Do create a captions count? Come on!! You're killing me here plumpenut, really killing me!! Don't you have a nut you need to plumpe??
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
plumpenut Wrote:keep it where it is!

plumpenut Wrote:Hey when you're done come on over. Im getting tired of blowing

plumpenut Wrote:tastes like chicken
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Queenie - I'm living a life of luxury on Whore Island!!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=316&p=4885#p4885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=316&p=4885#p4885</a><!-- l -->
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
ok we will stay away from create a captions..so instead I found this gem
Queenie-I licked a pickle sliding down a hill because I think I need some serious help.
ha ha create a caption is off limits but change one word is fair game!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
0rz0ski: and got a free screaming monkey slingshot
Philly Mike Wrote:Queenie - I'm living a life of luxury on Whore Island!!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=316&p=4885#p4885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=316&p=4885#p4885</a><!-- l -->

OMG you found the one thread that I started, the only one thread, where I actually got into a scuffle with another member. Good job. See everybody, I can be mean once in a great while.
Opus: I'm leaning more towards the woman screaming my name as she is thrown into the depths of passion type effect [as a chatroom greeting].
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Opus: I'm leaning more towards the woman screaming my name as she is thrown into the depths of passion type effect [as a chatroom greeting].

YOU FOOL, YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!
vsangelchick-the guys would tell me I could "play touch if I wanted"....
Howie Feltersnatch: fits in my pocket...i'm happy
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'm good with it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
hah figured you were but I decided to wait....Let's see what we can find
mad dog-It will take me a while to get used to, but I don't hate it
plumpenut Wrote:Len was awesome. I love how everyone was waiting, with their breath held, for him to just nail me. and of course he did.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
what the eff mad dog? i need that link!
How about this one?

Titan! Wrote:Yeah, I gotta agree, the FBHW website is pretty lame.
Opus: I dunno about the stalking thing or the sleeping thing, but there is about a 1% chance I MIGHT let you smell my hair...

Howie Feltersnatch: then he started rubbing on her [my wife] and licking her like a giant dog, about knocking her over...it was funny.

:wtf:

Mad Dog Wrote:Hmmmm... Mine are dead even.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2728</a><!-- l -->
Philly Mike Wrote:lol that technique was tried on me when i was 5. That soon stopped when i kept on asking for more.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2728&start=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2728&start=70</a><!-- l -->
I hope you can forgive me Queenie,

Queenie Wrote:
tammyinnashville Wrote:And we did try it for the "bad" reasons. I tried it, and it didnt make his "throw" taste like anything, it was just like hot goo. I had read some chicks said it tasted like icing for a cake. Guess I lucked out.

What's wrong with the taste anyway?
Mad Dog Wrote:I hope you can forgive me Queenie,

Queenie Wrote:
tammyinnashville Wrote:And we did try it for the "bad" reasons. I tried it, and it didnt make his "throw" taste like anything, it was just like hot goo. I had read some chicks said it tasted like icing for a cake. Guess I lucked out.

:wtf: link please
Yeah, you guys can do me.

Heh, there's one right there. First person to take myself out of context! Win!
potthole Wrote:Yeah, you guys can do me.

HA!!
potthole Wrote:But it's fun to be a dick!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1&p=2#p2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1&p=2#p2</a><!-- l -->

potthole Wrote:I loved the idea. Come to work, find a leather glove...

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100&p=1463#p1463" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100&p=1463#p1463</a><!-- l -->
I'm fair game too!

Titan - I like calling Howie

Titan - grandma does it too

Queenie - I do it all <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=316&p=4885#p4885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=316&p=4885#p4885</a><!-- l -->

Queenie - she wouldn't eat it <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2528&start=1275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2528&start=1275</a><!-- l -->
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
plumpenut-I'm in!
Titan- "I've had very good service"

Muah...love ya!!
Philly Mike Wrote:I would have to confess to being guilty to doing that a lot.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=353&p=5462#p5462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=353&p=5462#p5462</a><!-- l -->
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque - some of my fondest memories took place in labs

Not the one you expected huh?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Queenie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I hope you can forgive me Queenie,

Queenie Wrote:

:wtf: link please

try this: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=422&p=8281#p8281" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=422&p=8281#p8281</a><!-- l -->
What an awesome thread.

I love you guys. Let's hug.
Wowie Groovie !