Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's What She Said and Other Quotes Taken Out of Context
Titan! Wrote:I love you guys. Let's hug.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Its empty right now. Its there in case of vomit.

I'm not the type of guy that gets excited about doing it in public.. I get creeped out that somebody may be watching me.

Even at home, I have to shut the shades.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=603&p=18426#p18426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=603&p=18426#p18426</a><!-- l --> :eh:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Howie_Feltersnatch - not a huge body like a daddy

and remember everyone today is wednesday so lets find the ones for howie today...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
0rz0ski: the ass is styrofoam
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch: i want to wimper at him
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Howie- kick me in the nuts!
Howie Feltersnatch: I can see the angle of his dangle.

:wtf:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie - women come out of the woodwork with 'my kids'
What? I didn't do it.
Titan! - not brats like the sausage, brats like the naughty kid, I killed a couple of the neighbor kids and am eating them
What? I didn't do it.
Titan! - Howie's safe word is spanky
What? I didn't do it.
Howie (in chat): i beer left over from my daughters birthday party so i'll be at home, drinking beer and eating tortilla chips

Edit: nevermind (FAIL)
Go ahead and quote me!

Hell, Titan already has...
sunshyne Wrote:lol, does it have to be on top of me?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie_Feltersnatch: i'd be a kickass jesus
Wowie Groovie !
Howie_Feltersnatch: wipes lefty, standing
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog: I was hoping someone would slam me more too
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Howie_Feltersnatch: cow effing is illegal
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad_Dog: don't forget the crank
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
MissyT: i'll grab it lol
0rz0ski - I want new toys
What? I didn't do it.
Allyson - I might be into that

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3224" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3224</a><!-- l -->
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Philly_Mike: all you feel is a pinch in the middle of your tongue
I wanna play!!
boizalynne Wrote:I wanna play!!

Sneak attack!!!!!

boizalynne Wrote:HA... I don't think he would take kindly to me sneak attacking his prostate.... also I do not fancy my index finger knuckle deep in butthole....

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=10478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=10478</a><!-- l -->
boizalynne Wrote:Your a-hole would give you a standing ovation
boizalynne Wrote:fancy my index finger knuckle deep in butthole....
boizalynne Wrote:I have heared that prostates are highly sensitive to touch....
boizalynne Wrote:wtf am I supposed to do with myself nowWink.....
boizalynne Wrote:Where is his weiner?
boizalynne Wrote:Apparently I was PM-ing hard...
Nice job Z!!

Mad Dog Wrote:I didn't look at my ass, I'll check.
Torque: there's no way it can be full size and be only 19.99
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'll let you guys in on a trick Big Grin....

SHOW THEM YOUR BOOBS

"Hey Chief, look at these!"

krys Wrote:Titty-shots are only used for a last resort, however.
Torque - I will obtain a penis

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3133&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3133&start=25</a><!-- l -->
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Mad_Dog: some of us manscape

Mad Dog Wrote:Not very often but sometimes I do.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.otforum.net/fbhw/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=760&p=18013&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p18013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=760&p=18013&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p18013</a><!-- l -->

Mad Dog Wrote:Wow Queen you've had alot of weird stuff happen too you latety, and if it makes you feel better, you can whack me again. Wink

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.otforum.net/fbhw/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=817&p=20240&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p20240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=817&p=20240&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p20240</a><!-- l -->

Mad Dog Wrote:I'm to sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my shirt, soooo sexy it HURTS!!!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.otforum.net/fbhw/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=702&p=19815&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p19815" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=702&p=19815&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p19815</a><!-- l -->

Mad Dog Wrote:If that is all it takes to bag hot chicks....I think I'm heading out to buy some Liquid Sun!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.otforum.net/fbhw/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1021&p=27491&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p27491" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1021&p=27491&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p27491</a><!-- l -->

Mad Dog Wrote:Or lick it. Or practice with it.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.otforum.net/fbhw/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1451&p=34349&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p34349" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1451&p=34349&sid=db4ed91878ccc31c7efce8900343c563#p34349</a><!-- l -->

Okay, i'm done for now!
Philly Mike: my mom doesn't even resemble mark furhman

krys: One of them is over 4 inches thick. This sucks.
krys: I'll blow you
Wowie Groovie !
Howie_Feltersnatch: does gargling balls count?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Titan!: it's like a whole new thing to do with balls in your mouth
loosewendy Wrote:I was in and out in no time flat!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1760&p=42668#p42668" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1760&p=42668#p42668</a><!-- l -->

loosewendy Wrote:I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2848&p=74373#p74373" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2848&p=74373#p74373</a><!-- l -->
loosewendy Wrote:I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe.

You didn't need to take that out of context; she meant every word she said.
Allyson: lick my pussy
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Allyson: lick my pussy

Yes please. Tongue
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
Opus Wrote:Allyson: lick my pussy

Yes please. Tongue
hey biff... don't you mean this? [Image: 1133_sticking_tongue_out_in_a_sexual_way.gif] and not this Tongue