Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's What She Said and Other Quotes Taken Out of Context
Philly_Mike: not all of em smell bad some have a nice scent
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad_Dog: see ya, bone to take a nap
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Philly_Mike: half just came out because my fingers think faster than my head
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
krystal: I said that in slutty falcetto, if you couldn't tell

krystal: Anal.

krystal: I <3 my pussy.

krystal: Yeah, it's hard enough to keep the little bastard in the apartment as it is. Don't want to give him a reason to run to freedom.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Opus: Orz posted the penis.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Allyson: i want extensions, why are they so damn expensive

0rz0ski: what kind of extension?

Allyson: penis
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson: my detached penis?

:knowingly:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Wiener_Poopie: I would rather have my dick cut off than text
Wiener_Poopie: everyday is a penis day

0rz0ski: dunno...I guess we've got penis envy
Wiener_Poopie: Just give me some sausage, sausage!
Mad_Dog: did it look like a penis?

What is up with all of this sudden penis talk? Especially in the Wiener-Poopy area of the board...... I sense a sausage preoccupation...
Mad Dog Wrote:It was love/ hate though because those damn horses have hurt me real bad.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Howie_Feltersnatch: i hear penises taste like roast beef...I wouldn't know
0rz0ski: you don't know what roast beef tastes like?

Howie_Feltersnatch: i have a truck envy boner
(10:24:08) Howie_Feltersnatch: did someone crush them while giving you a money shot?

(10:24:15) Howie_Feltersnatch: that happened to poopie once
0rz0ski Wrote:Howie_Feltersnatch: i hear penises taste like roast beef...I wouldn't know
0rz0ski: you don't know what roast beef tastes like?

:lol: :lol:
(10:31:59) Howie_Feltersnatch: boners and boobs! WOOT!
Howie_Feltersnatch: chicks dig when you can put your feet behind your head
What? I didn't do it.
It's not even Wednesday and Howie is getting beat up by all the ladies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Friday is a day off, so everything moves back a day.

0rz0ski Wrote:Friday is a day off, so everything moves back a day.
:thumbup:
(13:06:24) Wiener_Poopie: take one for the team

(13:11:03) Wiener_Poopie: i was too busy with meth

(13:15:24) Wiener_Poopie: no mine is the meth for BJ's ad
beckyp Wrote:sure hope this fish taco goes down smooth.

boizalynne Wrote:I have always been curious about fish tacos
0rz0ski Wrote:Aww, you make me feel so special inside. You need anything else?
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1238&p=30723#p30723" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1238&p=30723#p30723</a><!-- l -->

0rz0ski Wrote:Wow. I salute your stamina.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1424&p=34008#p34008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1424&p=34008#p34008</a><!-- l -->

0rz0ski Wrote:Piss!
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1507&p=35540#p35540" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1507&p=35540#p35540</a><!-- l -->
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
(13:40:10) Howie_Feltersnatch: she's tryiing to impress me, she wants on the Howie Train
krystal Wrote:They all look the same in the dark... or under a pillowcase.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1632&p=39908#p39908" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1632&p=39908#p39908</a><!-- l -->

krystal Wrote:I feel giggly like a little school girl.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2235&p=54866#p54866" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2235&p=54866#p54866</a><!-- l -->

krystal Wrote:Is this like little league, where we all get trophies?
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1863&p=55356#p55356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1863&p=55356#p55356</a><!-- l -->

krystal Wrote:We like to call it Solo Kama Sutra.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2328&p=57859#p57859" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2328&p=57859#p57859</a><!-- l -->

krystal Wrote:I don't think I'm good at these. . . or doing these and trying to work at the same time.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2390&p=59683#p59683" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2390&p=59683#p59683</a><!-- l -->
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Someone's vindictive, but I don't know why.
Queenie Wrote:Well, fuck me running!!

how would that work?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
*Winner_of_todays_CaC* (Howie): i have a boner.
*Winner_of_todays_CaC* (Howie): a raging winner boner

*Winner_of_todays_CaC*: penicillin will help the bumps on my raging winner boner

0rz0ski: it tells you how to get everything off

Mad_Dog: Maybe I could get it off then
0rz0ski: hey, my dad has no special tools, and he can do it
Opus: Howie.. keep your fetishes to yourself.
Howie_Feltersnatch: like 3-4 guys to hug around it

boizalynne-This sander represents years of wear and damage
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
krystal: Goes to show what you can created with a pair of scissors and ten minutes in the bathroom.