Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's What She Said and Other Quotes Taken Out of Context
Allyson: and then i think about it, and realize i'm fucking perfect
Wowie Groovie !
Titan!: Happy Halloween here's cookie with giant multicolored sperm
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Biff: Janice can be your mom and I'll be the perverted dad who wants to bounce you on his knee
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Biff: Janice can be your mom and I'll be the perverted dad who wants to bounce you on his knee

Jaysus Biff, you deviant.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I didn't type the part about the school girl uniform........
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff: well, there was that one time at the strip bar
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski: I enjoy sucking.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
0rz0ski: The delicious nut meat mocks you
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski: Just insert the tip into the crack and twist
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski: Eat the Conquered Nut Meat and Enjoy Your Victory

Damn Orz, you're a gold mine today
Wowie Groovie !
Allyson: what is it about good sex that makes me have to crap?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Allyson: what is it about good sex that makes me have to crap?

Kingpin FTW
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
0rz0ski: I know its awesome, but what happens if you want tequila, but you also want a sno cone
Wowie Groovie !
Allyson: i clarified by telling him i wanted his cock in and around my mouth
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
(14:33:08) Titan!: and it makes me look like a big fat fucking wierdo deviant asshole
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan!: I Titan, hereby bestow upon you 0rz0ski the title of "Official show stalker and photographer"
Titan!: I relenquish all former rights to said title, and do not contest your futurre claims of glory and riches

Biff: Titan said the same thing until he tried it
Titan!: actually it took me 3 serious tries
Titan!: but the 3rd time, I was hooked
Biff: I remember you liked some of it the first time

Titan!: I agree with Biff

:wtf:

0rz0ski Wrote:Titan!: I agree with Biff

you're right .... :wtf:
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Titan!: ok I think I'mma blow this popsicle
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Titan!: I dig dudes. Totally into the man meat. Gimme all the dick I can fit, im a 7 input man.
Wowie Groovie !
Me, to Titan: Don't put that on me, I'm allergic.

God, Titan, can you at least try to be less gay?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Titan! Wrote:Titan!: I dig dudes. Totally into the man meat. Gimme all the dick I can fit, im a 7 input man.

Huh look at that... My original post was changed... Wonder how that happened.
Wowie Groovie !
Allyson: and you have to go in from the bottom i can't get my fingers in there
Wowie Groovie !
Biff: Apparently I have sired beavers.

Allyson (in an email earlier this afternoon): "He's got a good ten inches on me."

She was talking about me, of course. (Allyson, you HAD to know this was going to make an appearance.)
Ahem.... Clears throat, and cracks knuckles.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you The Reason this thread was started.

The following is a 100% true, word for word quote from our very own Orz0ski, said to me this very day.

Orz0ski: I'm going to wipe off your penis
Wowie Groovie !
(11:21:17) Allyson: well that certainly doesn't make my vagina sound very appealing
(11:21:26) 0rz0ski: yes, what ally said
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
From the silly slapping thread:

-Jiggy- Wrote:I'll try harder to get on more often.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson: my balls are touching it
Wowie Groovie !
Allyson: I will fuck you to death for freedom asshole !
Wowie Groovie !
wait....

asshole is censored but fuck isn't ?????

seriously ? Who the hell set that up ?
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski: his mustache hides the fact that he has a Susanne Geha nose
Wowie Groovie !
Biff Wrote:Well it usually begins and ends with a solid punch to the yamsack.

Quote:(11:29:53) Allyson: i did see yours
(11:29:59) Allyson: it's alright i'm sure i can see hers at home
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.