Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe stunts are prerecorded now?
A couple of months ago I got the feeling that the Joe stunt that day was prerecorded, even though they said Joe is leaving the studio now to go do his stunt. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember having that feeling. Then today, the same thing. FB said, "Joe is leaving for his stunt now", but then they beeped out a couple of words during the stunt. I could be mistaken, but I didn't think they could beep words when on the air live, only dump them.
Personally, I don't care if they record them at a more convenient time, but don't lie about it and say Joe is leaving now. Just another change in the show I guess. I do miss the wheel spin though.
I would guess that because of the content of the clips, they had to do it prerecorded. I agree though, prerecorded stunts are fine, but I wish they wouldn't LIE about it.

[drop]Liar whore and you know it![/drop]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
There is a good chance that it is still live, there have been some studio changes so they may have had a change with the censor thing. or if they expect a swear they can probably beep it without dumping. Steev comes here a lot, maybe he can shed some light on this.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]