Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springfield Campground Orgy Password
If you're in Springfield this weekend and you want to participate in either of the orgies scheduled for Friday or Saturday night you need to WHISPER this code word to Queenie.

Looseleaf.

If Queenie thinks you're acceptable for the festivities she will respond with "Cotton Cannon"

Also, guys are expected to bring their own condoms and lube.
Wowie Groovie !
As soon as the segment gets uploaded, I will edit it and post the clip so that people are correctly informed.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:As soon as the segment gets uploaded, I will edit it and post the clip so that people are correctly informed.
okay... I missed said segment. but this response with the same subject is confirming that it is indeed an orgy? Why wasn't i told?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/FBHW/SpringfieldOrgy.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.li ... ldOrgy.mp3</a><!-- m -->

We didn't want people to know there would be an orgy, it was going to be a suprise.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Philly Mike Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:As soon as the segment gets uploaded, I will edit it and post the clip so that people are correctly informed.
okay... I missed said segment. but this response with the same subject is confirming that it is indeed an orgy? Why wasn't i told?

Whisper "looseleaf" to Queen and see if she responds.
Wowie Groovie !
ha.....

Queenie's reply - "kewl" Confusedhifty:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:ha.....

Queenie's reply - "kewl" Confusedhifty:
she didn't say cotton cannon, that means you are not acceptable
This was a funny bit. To me, it just goes to show that they are still surfing around on here. :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:This was a funny bit. To me, it just goes to show that they are still surfing around on here. :thumbup:
lol naaa, they get steev to do all thier online footwork now .
Philly Mike Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:This was a funny bit. To me, it just goes to show that they are still surfing around on here. :thumbup:

Well since you didn't hear it, you also didn't hear Hot Wings say specifically that he was surfing on here. Smile
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
missed it....clip?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:missed it....clip?

Scroll up . . . 0rz posted it.
Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

Well since you didn't hear it, you also didn't hear Hot Wings say specifically that he was surfing on here. Smile
oh sorry, forgot about the wings, he signs on a lot too. if you look at them he and steev sign on the most, after that is freebeer, and zane and joe don't really do so as much.

oh and i had no clue this was a pineapple flag forum I wish someone would have told me...
Damn.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
never realized it was gonna be an orgy...I should make last minute plans Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!