Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanley Cup 2009 game 7 meet up?
Whaddaya say to Buffalo Wild Wings on 44th in Wyoming? I can't be there at puck drop but could be there around 9:30..........and I'd stay until I pass out from exhaustion.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mad Dog and I had planned on Uccellos on 28th/beltline for the game

BUT

I'm sure we can be flexible

I can be there as early as 6:30 to ensure a table if there are others willing to commit to showing up
Wowie Groovie !
The reason why Titan and I chose Ucelloes over Buffalo Wild wings is that the TV's at Ucelloes are 100 times better. But as Titan said, I'm flexible.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
:lol: Yeah, we can do a meetup. Come down with Queenie and I to Springfield! Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
If you guys have a plan already then that's cool. Go with that.

I had only suggested BWW because it's close to my house and my availability is going to be limited because I have to put my girls to bed and I get up far too early to stay up too late.

Yes it's all about me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hmmph no wonder everything is so quiet tonight, I have to watch on my crappy little tv in my crappy little room in my crappy little state of Maine haha You guys have turned me into a Redwings fan though
How's the game going? I'm not watchin' it.
EDIT: I am going to slowly back out of this convo considering the outcome.
What? I didn't do it.
I'm going to the zoo today, and I'm going to jump the fence and kick the penguins
Wowie Groovie !
There is no joy in Hockeytown. Sad
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown