The 5 living people you'd most like to have dinner with
Wowie Groovie !
For me, I'd pick

Stephen King
Harry Turtledove
S.M. Stirling
Laurell K Hamilton
J.k. Rowling

I think that might be an interesting dinner.
Wowie Groovie !
Bill Clinton
Bob Dole
Ace Frehley
Dave Murray (Iron Maiden)
Billy Graham
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Will Smith
Robin Williams
Billy Crystal
Frank Caliendo
Gabriel Iglesias

Though, I think eating would be detrimental to ones health as choking would definately be a hazard.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Will Smith is dead.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Are we thinking of the same Will Smith... of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air fame?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Are we thinking of the same Will Smith... of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air fame?

Yes, they said it on the show a while back about Will Smith being dead. Should be an entire thread about it somewhere around here.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Yeah Will Smith cannot qualify to be one of your dinner guests. Maybe you could invite his ghost.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Its cause he's black isn't it?
Well i would have to agree that will smith is dead...

anyway

Obama
Shigeru Miyamoto
Stephen King
Billy West
Bernie Parent

I originally had Dio there but Parent had to replace him was also thinking of Ron Hextall because he is also pure awesomeness...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Hmmm

Fred Meijer
Cliff Bleszinski
Bill Gates
Bill Clinton
George H.W. Bush
zdunklee Wrote:Hmmm

Fred Meijer
I met him once at Meijer of all places Wink

He was wearing a Meijer name tag that said "FRED" and was walking with a walker... I knew he was was too old to be a door greeter, so I put 2n2 together and realized who he was. He was a very nice man. He gave my daughters free Ice Cream. They are very generous people, the Meijers. My Mom said I should have asked him for 10,000 dollars because he wouldn't know the difference Smile
boizalynne Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Hmmm

Fred Meijer
I met him once at Meijer of all places Wink

He was wearing a Meijer name tag that said "FRED" and was walking with a walker... I knew he was was too old to be a door greeter, so I put 2n2 together and realized who he was. He was a very nice man. He gave my daughters free Ice Cream. They are very generous people, the Meijers. My Mom said I should have asked him for 10,000 dollars because he wouldn't know the difference Smile

Yea, I have met him in the retirement community where he lives a couple of times. Just in meeting him for 5 minutes I can see how he made Meijers into the regional chain it is today and I think it would be interesting to hear his ideas because he seems like a very intelligent man.

Also, isn't giving your daughters free ice cream and $10,000 one and the same Wink
They're mostly obscure, hence the tidbits...

Tanith Lee - one of my favorite authors
Eddie Izzard - comedian
Chad Grey - lead singer of Mudvayne
Ron Turcotte - Secretariat's jockey
Angelina Jolie - not allowed to talk, just there to look hot
Sorry Torque but Angie's starting to slip. Pick Megan Fox as your sit there and look hot guest.
Wowie Groovie !
I know, but Megan Fox annoys me much more for some reason. Plus I think I have a better chance of getting Angelina to make out with another girl.
Hasn't Megan Fox come out as a bisexual recently???
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:Hasn't Megan Fox come out as a bisexual recently???

All women are a little bit bi.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:

Contemplating having sex with someone of your own gender and willing to have sex with someone your own gender are two very different things.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

Contemplating having sex with someone of your own gender and willing to have sex with someone your own gender are two very different things.

All guys DON'T do this. Therefore not all guys are a little bit bi. All girls seem to think this way therefor all girls are a little bit bi.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

All guys DON'T do this. Therefore not all guys are a little bit bi. All girls seem to think this way therefor all girls are a little bit bi.

Agreed.
zdunklee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

Agreed.

I don't necessarily think that all girls are a little bit bi... Making out with women if you are also a woman is a very good way to get a rise out of men...
I think women in general are a little less restricted about who they kiss... and maybe society lets them also be a little more expressive in their sexuality, MEANING a woman can be 100% strait, and still be considered so after experimenting with a girl... while men are automatically considered gay...
boizalynne Wrote:I don't necessarily think that all girls are a little bit bi... Making out with women if you are also a woman is a very good way to get a rise out of men...
I think women in general are a little less restricted about who they kiss... and maybe society lets them also be a little more expressive in their sexuality, MEANING a woman can be 100% strait, and still be considered so after experimenting with a girl... while men are automatically considered gay...

And how is what you just said not a little bit bi? Making out with another woman no matter what the reason fits the description.
zdunklee Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I don't necessarily think that all girls are a little bit bi... Making out with women if you are also a woman is a very good way to get a rise out of men...

And how is what you just said not a little bit bi? Making out with another woman no matter what the reason fits the description.

Two women making out (especially when veiwed in person) is one of the hottest things one can experience as a dude. Who cares if it is a little lezzy.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Two women making out (especially when veiwed in person) is one of the hottest things one can experience as a dude. Who cares if it is a little lezzy.

Oh I know, but I'm just saying that if you tell yourself it isn't then you are lying to yourself.
zdunklee Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Oh I know, but I'm just saying that if you tell yourself it isn't then you are lying to yourself.
I gotta agree with my bud Z here!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.