Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty funny story that happened to me today
OK, I'm still chuckling at this and it would be funnier if you knew the guy. I'm 37 years old and, sadly enough, the coolest people I work with are a 50 y.o., a 61 y.o. and a 62 y.o. So, we're all in a van this morning on our way to the golf course and the oldest of my friends is kind of a frail geeky guy who constantly says and does weird shit. The subject of bangin the wives comes up and he starts out his story with, " OK, don't think I'm all f ucked up but the other day I went to the auto parts store and bought an 'O' ring and used it as a cock ring and my wife loved it!" As we're trying to gather ourselves from keeling over laughing he goes on to explain that he bought one, took it home, "tried it on" and it wasn't round enough so he went back and bought a bigger size!!!!!!!!!! What a friggin retard! Feel sorry for the poor guy in the store who accepted the return. Needless to say, he got bashed the entire 18 holes of golf for using a rubber gasket as a cock ring.
And these are the COOL people you work with.
I'd give you Karma for sharing that but I already spent it .
Wowie Groovie !
hotzester Wrote:And these are the COOL people you work with.
You took the words right out of my mouth.......ummmm....wait a minute....fingers and keyboard I guess.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
+1 from me
No, I didn't say they are cool. But, sadly enough, they are the coolest people I work with. We work a weird schedule so it's just easier for all of us to hang out together.
finally got to give you that +1, it takes balls to post something like that, hell it's almost show code.
Wowie Groovie !
ummmm.... interesting? (ewwwwwwww)